Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Hello, are you a blue Pokemon or do you look vaguely like a dinosaur or lizard? Alternatively, are you an incredibly cute Pokemon? Then you too can be on my list of favorite Pokeymans that can in no way be narrowed to a mere six.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Kurieg posted:

Hey pokethread. :siren:These expire monday morning so I release these wonderful genie bois to the thread.

A842 967Z FQQG 4DMW

A842 963D UY64 N6RF

A842 95KM HJ3P RF6Q

A842 9587 XQS7 FG65

A842 97UM RANL 3L2G

A842 97SF 47D2 4ETJ

A842 96AD XKHX N7SW

Quote the post and mark them off as you grab them, I'll keep the cards around in case a code does not work.

I nabbed the second to last code.

Also hello thread it’s been a long, long while!