Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Bewear's baby form looks absolutely awful. Wowee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Zuzie posted:

Just how many more Pokémon will Gen 7 introduce? Goodness.

Five more

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm going to call them Dudetrio's.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Alolan Persian is Nermal Type

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Friend linked me to this

I swear

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The yeti crab is the snowman

It's a Snoconut Crab :)

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

First Sun/Moon commercial I saw

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

RC Cola posted:

Downloading the demo. How long is it?

40 minutes to a hour at best

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

i love pikaboo

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

oddium posted:

mimikyu is marshadow!! teach the controversy!!

Mimikyu has confidence issues but when you raise it's happiness levels you'll instill enough confidence in it that it'll remove the costume and become it's own identity, it may be a little clingy but it's fine because it's My Shadow.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Someone fixed it

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I like most UB designs but I think Consumption is really bloated and hideous. Like it looks really awkward in that clip of it and just ech.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Wait did the game come out today? I thought it was tomorrow?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Ah dang, well congrats you guys :v:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I don't get why Kukui needs to say woo after everything! Yeah!

It just doesn't make sense! Oh baby! sometimes.

Woo!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Where is my free munchlax

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I finished the first island just now and I'm enjoying it for the most part but boy it sucks that enemy trainers seem to have the "one pokemon allowed" rule going on.

I really like the intro animations and how fluid it all is but... please tell me they get more than one pokemon on the upcoming islands.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Dehry posted:

Two is more than one right?

That's depressing. I wonder why GF decided that trainers should be glorified random encounters instead of actual fights.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

God I want office worker Jeremy to be the final boss

It's no use being at a graveyard like this... I always get so mournful...

Then he starts the battle with this loving huge poo poo eating grin on his face

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Blaziken386 posted:

Question for people that have the game: Is Lillie as adorable in the game as she is in the anime? Because she's the best. :3:

how do you live with yourself

Lillie is kind of warming up to the MC right now but I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if she revealed she was a alien and this was her first time with silly human emotions.

She's reeeally stiff and robotic for a long while.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Lillie's pokemon literally only knows splash

She straight up tells you in the second conversation (iirc) that it can't fight worth a drat and is a pathetic space emoji. That's why she has to ask you for help all the danged time.

I can get not liking her at first because I didn't really care for this personality but once she actually starts talking to you she gets better. I also don't really hate Hua or whatever his name is. He's a idiot dork but I'm not like, super mad that he's apparently a self-appointed buddy.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Hau's problem is that he has like 2 pokemon, they're atrocious and would lose to basically every totem 'mon, but he wins all the same. It wouldn't happen.

My problem with him is that he and Kukui keep trying to bust into peoples homes uninvited.

I mean pot calling the kettle black but come on that's a MC privilege >:(

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

oh no I'm running out of pokebeans

The cafe dude gave me a handful of em when I first ordered a drink but he's not handing me any more. Is there a store I could go to?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Blaziken386 posted:

What do the beans do?

They just raise affection as far as I can tell in Refresh. Just like the pokepuffs or whatever they were called in X/Y

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Does it have to be night time for Alola Meowth to evolve? It just switched over to daylight and if that's the case Garmfielf will have to wait.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The story and characters are good so far as long as you're fine with there actually being a story. I sure see a lot of people mashing through everything while saying the story is bad and I don't think that's actually fair.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I just met Gladion and him just shutting Hua down for being a stepford smiler was good.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Manatee Cannon posted:

the scene for telling them you forgot who they were is p good

Now I'm kinda curious. I said I remembered them. They said I was amazing because "we are kinda identical y'know."

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

How does Pichu evolve again?

I had got one at level 5, gave it the soothe bell, raised all it's hearts in refresh to 5, let it sit front row and fight a large amount of battles and it's now level 24 and still just a idiot useless baby.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I have a level 30 pikachu

Should I evolve it so it can learn psychic moves too or is that not how it works?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

My guy usually has a dopey smile but there's been a fair number of other expressions too.

Usually just concern or worry though.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I just met Guzma, how soon till I can get my Mimikyuu friend it's disgusting it's making me wait this long!!!

Also I have like 2 bugs and a grass type that wishes it was a bug on my team when did this happen

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm wonder trading a bunch of Popplio named Goku and a lot of Eevee's named Vegeta

I don't even know anymore.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I named my new Primarina friend Sirenade because I love coming up with puns.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

God drat I think I'm a literal child because the story and music is hyping me up like no tomorrow. Post-Island 3 Spoilers I'm glad Lumamine is desperate to steal the "best parent award" from Ghestis. Does she keep a dead pikachu in her bedroom? That's so loving dark lmao.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

How are they going to do remakes anymore now that Totem Pokemon are objectively better in literally every way.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Classtoise posted:

Apparently it's only once per battle? So there's that.

That's apparently false.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I think I just beat the final boss? Does that count?

I lost my poo poo at Lusablob. Like holy hell the build up to it only for her to dangle out a tiny lil' ultra ball just killed me. Also was it me or did all of her pokemon have new smug as all hell expressions?

I want more weird poo poo like this pokemon give it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Being as real as possible I can't imagine buying any game that goes back to the boring rear end 8 gym layout. Like I fully admit I'm probably the only one but Sun/Moon was such a wonderful shot in the arm for plot progression that going back to the old path would be a straight downgrade in every way to me.