Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

ah i just remembered dexnav is gone forever. too beautiful for this world

rest in peace dexnav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

it wont kill lapras

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like watching randomizer bingo races sometimes

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

tbp posted:

update from my last post: i have now won the world cup of pokemon (blue trophy)

hell yeah

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

they're actually exactly the same because there's no meaning in it, someone just drew something and said "ah yeah this whips"

they were right

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Walrus Pete posted:

The real point is that Geodude and Graveler deserve better than Golem. See also: Rhyperior, Magmortar.

you son of a bitch

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

just give every pokemon overworld abilities that match what hms theyve been able to learn in the past. like so everything that could previously learn surf can now just do it without knowing the move

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

i went to look up a size chart and hahahaha

*brock voice* Whoa, he's huge!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

only swampert is good from 3

charizard
feraligator
swampert
Torterra Infernape Empoleon
the snake
greninja
the owl and the tiger

yatta

good list but i think blastoise, venusaur, and typhlosion are all just as good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

delphox is trash. i will never evolve braixen

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm the charizard liker

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

this is also the reason the move earthquake is never used in the anime

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

McDragon posted:

Raichu is still cuter than Pikachu

its true

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ariong posted:

I don’t want the code, but I’d have to say Unown is my pick. Everyone loves an underdog, and Unown is the ultimate underdog because it is The Pokemon That Gamefreak Forgot. There have been several attempts to bring lesser-known and lesser-used Gen 1 Pokemon back into relevance, but Unown keeps getting passed over. There are plenty of bad pokemon out there, but almost every pokemon has some way that you can minmax its stats and give it a specialized moveset to at least make it decent at doing one thing. Unown is just unplayably bad. I’m hopeful that someday it will get its day.

unown hasn't been forgotten lol, it's entire design is to be a special mon to collect. not every pokemon is meant to be "good"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the weird people who dont like gen 1 designs are just as bad as the people who only like gen 1 designs. maybe worse