Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

You may hack. It is allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

All these new Pokemon look like Digimon or some poo poo.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

What the gently caress.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wonder Trading is illegal in Nuzlockes. Way to go, moron.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

oddium posted:

some people wonder trade away a member of the team after winning a gym battle

That's hosed up. We'll bring it up at the next meeting.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wait. Its name is Type: Null ?????

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ruggington posted:

I am happy to see dexio and sina for reasons that are unclear to me

theyre on vacation

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Raticate REALLY let himself go

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lol i wouldn't expect something even remotely clever from Pokemon so no, team Aether are not secretly the bad guys. team skull is literally talking about stealing and selling Pokemon, theyre not gonna magically be the good guy team.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FishBulb posted:

Team Skull doesn't have to turn into good guys for the other guys to also be bad.

the other guys aren't gonna be bad. this is my guess.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hmph! '\_('- ` )_/'

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ok i take it back, i'll give it a 50% chance that team aether is behind the ultra beast thing, or at the very least, just the sketchy scientist dude is. the hot glasses babe definitely is not evil.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

Type Null is like some Metal Gear poo poo

can you link the pages for the new pokemon? theyre not on the site yet

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

nah

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

so are ultra beasts not pokemon? is this the first time we're fighting not Pokemon things?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Type: Null is a hosed up abomination, a cruel, tragic mistake of man, and it's up to us to exterminate their unholy presence.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

you could fight a pair of sexy legs in b2w2, among other things

those were fake movies though

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Emalde posted:

the only thing that is making me regret my choice to go with moon version so far.

theyre in pokemon moon too, man. what made you think these are version exclusive teams?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

Also, Dexio and Sina have Mega Rings, so they're totally gonna give one to you in the postgame.

No one mentioned the Cutiefly evo yet?

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/773147635066732544

poo poo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Senerio posted:

How quickly one forgets the greatest part of Pokemon B2W2*, Pokestar Studios.

*That I got to. I entirely admit to playing to Pokestar Studios and then spending all my time there, and acknowledging that the nothing the game can do can top that.

that doesnt count

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

team skull crimes: stealing pokemon, i guess???

team aether crimes: artificial island, probably experiments on pokemon because lmao at the idea of street punks having the tech to do that, look like villains

whats so evil about an artificial island. it's all white too, so that means its good. and dont think punks cant do technology stuff, look at Cassius from gen 6.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Anyone else think Devon Corp might be the real bad guys in gen 3?? I mean, they seem too nice and helpful to actually be good guys, not only that, but they're a big corporation, so they're trying to do something evil and make money??. And the president has some connection with the champion??? and Team Aqua/Magma are trying to "steal" their "goods"?? Seems super fishy to me!!!!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to relax on the Aether Foundation's artificial paradise island resort in the post-game, complete with Battle Frontier facilities and services unlocking full IV strength and Hidden Abilities making breeding for perfect pokemon a thing of the past.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

El Burbo posted:

No you see

I bet he used to be with Aether but then he found out they were doing weird chimera experiments so he rescued Type:Null and joined Skull

It all comes together maaaaaaaan

you have it backwards, he used to be with Aether but then he turned EVIL and HELPED CREATE Type: Null and joined team Skull as a bad guy. The emotional twist will be when he comes back to team Aether at the end and he's a good guy again

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Maybe its just a coincidence they all have blond hair and green eyes.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Aether foundation members are your friends, and they will appear in your adventure like your friends in XY.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Emalde posted:

the short version in anime (and most cartoon media):

an honest/pure smile is reflected in the eyes with raised eyebrows

a dishonest/impure smile is reflected in the eyes with raised cheeks around the zygomatic

wicke is good and honest, and i love her

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

i'm going to team up with plumeria and kick wicke's rear end, and then we're going to kiss

You're both going to jail, which is also owned by Aether.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ruggington posted:

before the 4th gym you can get: lillipup, munna, blitzle, pidove, woobat, drillbur, roggenrola, tympole, throh, sawk, audino, timburr venepede, petilil/cottonee, sewaddle, scraggy, darumaka, sandile, sigilyph, maractus, yamask, archen/tirtouga, dwebble, minccino, trubbish, gothita/solosis, probably some other poo poo

That's way too few.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lupus Rufus posted:

you could also get a level 35 Volcarona like before the 4th gym right? I think it was in some ruins.

First one I caught was Modest with 31 in Speed and Special Attack.

thats bw2, which doesnt have this problem

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tirtouga and Archen both suck but tirtouga sucks slightly less because its a turtle

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

archen rules, moron

It looks like a Digimon.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

maybe team aether and skull have nothing to do with Type: Null's origin and its just a weird design

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

RSE credits are the best and it's not even remotely a contest.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

all of my pokemon are haphazardly placed in the bank to rot for eternity, forgotten remnants of past games.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Team Rocket has a Bewear which is cool

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

These all look like &#%!ing Digimon.....

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Probopass. i dont have any cool art or anything of him and im not gonna look it up

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Triple posting to emphasize that Garchomp is an extreme cutie

Only if you draw it that way in fanart. Officially, Garchomp looks pretty ferocious and badass. You can't just say these things about tough Pokemon being cute. You're on thin ice here, and a ban isn't out of the question if you continue to post without thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dunban posted:

Pokemen Generations announced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzwcIG8vgk

Origins was pretty cool, looking forward to this.

First episode airs this Friday.

I was super excited about this until they said it was just youtube shorts at the end.