Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

make a status that affects the trainer and causes them to wander into the field of battle

and if u get them with attract then u can romance them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dunsparce is stupid

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

carnivine is so bad no one even remembers it exists

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i like the element monkeys

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

silver and gold bottlecaps will be microstransactions. look in your heart you know it to be true

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how come I only ever have 2 friends on my in game dealio when I know have like 8 3ds friends with pokemon

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Calaveron posted:

Is Professor Oak still alive in canon or did he finally pass away as the foremost researcher and respected pioneer in Pokemonology and beloved family man and grandfather of two

he died but you can capture his pokemon spirit this month with a free code from participating gamestop locations

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't know what things youre talking about even. tapu? artificial island?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is there anybody in particular that I should use an ability capsule on. what poke has the greatest differential in ability quality

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cheaters should be publicly executed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if I breed my redball manaphy with a ditto does the phione come in whatever kinda ball the ditto was in

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't think I've ever bred a pokemon before will the daycare guy call me when they have an egg. this is in pokemon x

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

haha what the fuckkkkk I rode my bike to the end of the road one time and back and they had an egg

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh they just had another one this is like pretty easy huh

edit: welp there's three guess I'm in the phione farming business now

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I agree that SuMo should have blitzball

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Ruggington posted:

blitzball was terrible

it was great actually, just too easy

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can you put eggs in bank

can you trade eggs? seems like people itt were giving people mystery eggs for new games or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

someone gave me a pokerus treecko yesterday :)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

homie got a weird orangepink bikini

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats the gimmick that makes these phiones hatch faster

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Zore posted:

?

If you have a pokemon with Flame Body/Magma armor in your party, are carrying around the oval charm you get from completing the National Pokedex or pop a Hatching O=Power you can hatch pokemon faster.

All 3 stack.

hmmmmmmm now I gotta figure out where to get o-powers lol

oh its' literally the last one?? gently caress that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm playing X now gotta catch all these pokes at the end of the pokedex i skipped

just seen my first binacle and theres a new challenger to carnivine's shittiest pokethrone

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh my god barbaracle is even worse

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

please tag :nms: content

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm actually shocked that's a real pokemon. how is anything in pokemon uranium worse than grabbyface edgelord barbaracle

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I see at least 40 edges

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:blush:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I have eight (8) phionas so far I am naming them by their birth order (hydreight)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Blooming Brilliant posted:

So Alola Rattatas are dark types and in their description are compared to a crime mob running amok in cities with Alola Raticates being compared to mob bosses.

Yungoos was brought into Alola to deal with a pest pokemon problem, and Gumshoos is literally a detective mongoose.

We've got rodent crime wars going on in Alola :allears:

pokemon owns

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

here's to 20 more years imo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The dataminers should exercise some restraint and invest their time in researching renewable data sources

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so far the hardest thing to get on GTS is an aromatisse I'm gonna have to give up one of my spare legendaries

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well I have like 20 spare legendaries so probably not easier, and then I would also need a new spritzee. it is funny though people don't even ask for bottom-tier legendaries like the lake fairies or dogs it's all box legendaries or MAYBE the legendary birds

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oddium posted:

people ask for the genies a lot i've seen

I think I only have two of each genie. I like them!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Reacean posted:

If you have two gen 6 games, you can GTS between them. You can also shuffle items over this way. I had to do this with my Y and OR because I just couldn't get that dumb destiny knot in OR.

oh well what the hell that's easy enough

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

most digimon look better than barbaracle

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are the gloves to protect him or his opponent

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can the digimon filth be quarantined in their own thread please

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

this is the 90's mon nostalgia thread now, time to talk about how monster ranchers got loving screwed

I'll allow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I just saw and got my first clawitzer and I think this is the best fish