Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
not buying this until i get alolan jigglypuff sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
As a fellow lover of all birdthings, I will be taking Stealthbird.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So how rare is Feebas? I've been soft resetting on these rare spots for a while with no luck.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

El Burbo posted:

Also I don't know where your fishing, but make sure it's not the last room of the brook...

-____-

thanks bud

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
loving hell where is Spheal on Route 7

e: nm

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So I just evolved into Ribombee. How the gently caress does it get not one, but two 90 Power moves so early? :psyduck:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Whoever thought up Po Town needs a raise.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
popplio's not that bad

for a trash can

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
decided to try the vast poni canyon before bed and oh my god this thing never loving ends

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
just swapped legendaries. big ups to the goon who taught a lunala splash

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Phew, finally beat the game, time to rel- *FORTY MINUTE FORCED ENDGAME SEQUENCE FOLLOWS*

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Nov 25, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Farg posted:

anyone know where exeggcute is found?

Poni Island~

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
2/3 of the way through the Aloladex. God save me from this horrible existence :negative:

On the bright side I found a shiny Caterpie :toot:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
why are goons intentionally compromising themselves with beast balls

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

oddium posted:

i have names past the first word off

i fell victim to a gbs namechange thread

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
80/100 zygarde parts and god damnit i hate this poo poo please kill me

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
is it possible to get a bubbler in the poni gauntlet? this dratini won't catch itself.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
someone trade me a loving vanillite/vanillish please and thank you

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

i poop fire posted:

I can trade you an egg in a couple minutes.

3007-8185-2405 IGN: Auto

I'm new to this - do I just add you as a friend and wait for you to show up on the Guest List for a page? Thanks btw

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Martian Manfucker posted:

I have a few extra vanillish I've caught if you want one

FC: 1865-2964-7758
IGN: nozh

FC: 3411-4804-2499
IGN: Pat

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

i poop fire posted:

Yeah after we add each other you go to the plaza, make sure it says "internet mode" and not "local wireless mode. Then trade > link trade > find IGN on the list.

Or that.

Appreciate it - my dumb rear end was on Local. Martianman sent it to me so we're all good.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
299/300. I'm coming for your rear end, Slowking.

after getting my rear end kicked in battle royale 20 times

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
battle royal is stupid dumb poo poo for stupid dumb idiots

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

jarbv posted:

:same: How I'm feeling is...

Wow!

i really don't understand the thought process. why is it worth so little? why is it only a victory when one person dies? why is everyone goon squading me? :shepface:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Decus posted:

It's worth 5 points once you reach master rank, it's only a victory when one person dies in order to encourage strategy rather than ganging up one person indiscriminately and everyone will goon squad you if you're either about to win or an easy target.

You want to use more bulky, defensive guys and never leave somebody in if you think anybody on the field could 1HKO them. Because they will.

I went over to do Battle Tree and jesus christ is it unconscionably slow for BP accumulation. Guess I'll build up tankmons.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Happiness posted:

Naming that required me to learn about the ʻokina, which I wasn't aware of the distinct nature of before. So that's cool.

I think I got everyone who said they were interested so far except Parrotine, but if I missed you or you also want one of these dogs then let me know.

4484-8641-1177 IGN: Sumire

Would love one of these if you're still feeling charitable

3411-4804-2499 IGN: Pat

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
thanks for the calm, 4IV shiny politoed, random person who i now love

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Woo, finally got that 6IV Japanese Ditto. Fortunately I beat out the other thousand people searching for Leafeon in their box as I had it first :toot:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

oddium posted:

beast balls were a mistake

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Quiet Magearna. Looks like I'm rolling Trick Room :kheldragar:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
These stupid loving Grimers won't give me Black Sludge god damnit

e: My stupid rear end had an item equipped :downs:

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Dec 9, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Led off with a Toxapex in Battle Royal. All of a sudden the AI has stopped attacking me :iiam:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Any of you lovebirds care to part with a Modest Pikachu? Good IVs are preferrable but don't matter.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Any goons need 5 IV Timid HA Vulpix? Drop me a line

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Solgaleo is super-super-easy to catch so please save it for Necrozma

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Boy I just love losing in Battle Royal because of a Focus Sash :shepface:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

the only way to play competitive imo

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
1) pokemon switch
2) gen 4 remake
3) idk

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001632417109557249

"free-to-start"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

solid avatar