Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Dunban posted:

Worlds day 2 is live.

One guy is using a Meowstic :monocle:

Seems like Prankster is super good against a meta full of mega kanga/mega mence and other stuff that really depends on its speed to do its job.At worst it fires off a priority TWave at the enemies dangerous guy and tanks a hit for your own Mega Khan or Mega Mence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

If someone manages to get one of those Snorlax gifs down to avatar size, they will officially be my favorite person. Because those are amazing and I want to be reminded of them every time I post.

Also Alolan Rattata is cool I guess. I find it hard to be hype about Rattata in any form.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

Help I can't find anyone with a high level Rare Kitchen and I need a quick way to get my mons to level 100.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

So what's the fastest way to get dudes to level 100 for Hyper Training? Just grinding the E4/hoping you get a good Rare Kitchen in Festival Plaza?

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

It really clearly says Ghetsis now, it's ruined :(

My thoughts too. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

It's because you were a dumb kid.

Let me tell you something about Blue. His Blastoise's strongest water move for the entire game until the elite 4 is water gun. Y'knoe around level 50 at Victory Road? Its best move is water gun.

To be fair this is less Blue's fault and more the fault that Gen 1's level-up movelists were complete and utter garbage.