Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Johnny Joestar posted:

i still have a feeling they might throw us a curveball and make one of the secondary typings normal

If that happens, I'm guessing it'll be the monkey that gets it because Normal is the type most often associated with sound (as seen with Chatot, the Whismur family line, and Meloetta) and he seems to have a music theme going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm not positive about the others, but I am 100% certain that bunny is ending up as fire/electric.

Its whole thing is that it's fast and full of energy, it has a lot of yellow in the design, and it would be a shout out to the energizer bunny (God, I so hope its final form has sunglasses).

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chameleon? More like Cutemeleon :3:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

God, this is the worst part, we all want more Pokemon and we all know more Pokemon are coming, but we aren't allowed to see the new Pokemon :smith:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Geostomp posted:

We all know that Gamefreak has never been shy about repeating themselves and hoping that lighting strikes twice. Look at the Pika-Clones and Zoroark.

Well, to be fair: all the Pika-clones eventually led to Mimikyu, which is a lightening strike so hard it blew up the whole building.

Zoroark would have been better received if they hadn't made it event exclusive, that was a dumb move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Golden Gael posted:

Is Lycanroc the marketable one for last generation, or did that wind up being Incineroar?

Have you been living under a rock? It was Rowlet.

Edit:

Also, like I said, Mimikyu was pretty big too.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 28, 2019