Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

EthanSteele posted:

Its pokedex says "Its body can't be harmed by any sort of attack, so it is very eager to make challenges against enemies." so actually nobody can kick its rear end and it definitely isn't one of the pokemon that has the most weaknesses in the game.

I assume it means Normal type of attacks, which, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Snorlax is powerful and my friend so I'll need you guys to back off.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Guys, someone make Pokemon Let's Go have the full pokedex so it's somethung I want to buy.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

indigi posted:

Was there ever an explanation about how Mewtwo got a mega evolution/mega stone considering that it was created in lab?

Hey from forever ago but it's the human DNA, hope this helps.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

What the hell is going on?
Does LGPE have bank compatability?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Hey, what if instead of different versions, the Switch Pokemon randomized your pokemon per savefile? Like, for one slot it could be Pidgey. Starly or Braviary depending on your seed.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Macintosh HD posted:

I’m on the fence about the Pokeball Plus. It seems like a fun novelty but I keep reading how it’s not good. Are stores treating this thing like a controller or software with respect to their return policies? It would be nice to be able to try it out and return it if it’s not for me.

Given the mew is one and done, it's probably not returnable.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

CubeTheory posted:

Does anyone here have any experience with Pokemon romhacking, specifically FireRed or LeafGreen?

None, but unless you wish to play on original hardware, you are probably better off using RPG Maker scripts anyways.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Vinylshadow posted:

Who needs potions when leftovers and Rest exist

Seriously though, I don't think I buy items until victory road/the elite 4, then it's max options and elixers all day.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

I thought it would be a conducter's baton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Sobble will be an actor and will do a 180 from it's shy nature.