Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if they go to a seventh generation and still keep the HM system in the game i will be very disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my favorites are all starters

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Crosspeice posted:

but anything Gen 6 related will be pretty much dead, so there's not much of a reason to.
What does this mean? I haven't been around Pokemon in a while honestly asking.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i don't want greninja to be my favorite starter. i am almost 30 years old and bulbasaur is great and things i grew up with are better than things kids today grow up with.

but i loving love that frog ninja.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

gen 2 starters bum me out, please stop including them on your lists please.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have a propensity for grass pokemon (chespin line owns) but chikorita is my kid i never talk about because i legit hate him

cams
Mar 28, 2003

rowlett line might be my favorite starter ever.

i also constantly play with my hair and wear hoodies.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mierenneuker posted:

Pokemon Eclipse? :effort:
we have a weiner

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oddium posted:

the ideal hatching route would be holding up while the camera autorotates and would be on the same route as the daycare + iv checker, plus in a game where fly was replaced with the eon flute.

what's that you say ??
are they gonna avoid that awesome quality of life stuff so they can save it for the gen 4 remake?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

it's an interesting design choice how all eggs will now only hatch Boruto, the son of Naruto Uzumaki from the popular cartoon Naruto.
he'll be fighting type but for some reason he'll be on all fours.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

even if we don't get bipedal cat, i want starter evolutions that change based on the time you evolve them

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have been all in rowlett for months

but a loving HEEL POKEMON. LITERALLY HEEL POKEMON.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Considering buying the digital version because I am impatient and want to play in two hours instead of waiting til tomorrow... does Nintendo have any of those limitations on how many times I can download the game? Cause Sun will take up my entire SD card and that is bothersome.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Zore posted:

No limitations on how many times you can download.
Cool. I will have 394 blocks after I install this.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is there a list of pokemon by area yet

i need to know my available friends because DEXNAV IS DEAD

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i caught a pichu

10/10 stars goty

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i really like lillie and her story. very good.

best pokemon companion.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I just hit the Elite 4 and my team is actually quite underleveled due to me constantly switching people in and out. Are my only grinding options wild pokemon on the "Victory Road" equivalent?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

end of game spoilers did this game really just give me a legendary pokemon to catch after a bunch of cutscenes after i beat the pokemon league champion and i wasn't given a chance to save

is that what just happened

cams
Mar 28, 2003

post game spoilers LET ME GO WITH YOU TO KANTO, LILLIE. LET ME ON THAT loving BOAT.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

do i have to worry about accidently trading an item away over gts? should i unequip them beforehand?

are z crystals even tradeable?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

El Burbo posted:

I don't mean make them low poly now and do it all over again the next time, I mean take the good ones you have now and downscale them through magic or whatever

I don't know, I'm no dev
this post is a good example of why people who complain about video games are awful

not you personally, burbo. you're aware of the silliness.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

guides say pokemon sun players get cosmog by going to sun shrine at night and going in portal

portal won't let me in and i am playing sun and it is night time. help.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

guides say pokemon sun players get cosmog by going to sun shrine at night and going in portal

portal won't let me in and i am playing sun and it is night time. help.
anyone know wassup

cams
Mar 28, 2003

kojei posted:

Bring the legendary with you.
thx

i am mostly fine with the game as is, my one big complaint is the lack of quick leveling options. i get they want it to matter, but jeez.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

do pelippers have lucky eggs in this one?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ugh i really hoped the initial championship rules would ban all legendaries.

drat POKEMON TRYHARDS

cams
Mar 28, 2003

EclecticTastes posted:

Endgame spoilers:

Actually, the final battle with Lusamine reminded me a bit of the climax of The LEGO Movie, where it turns out the moral of the story is that LEGOs are children's toys and while it's okay to play with them as an adult, you shouldn't take it so seriously. It's Game Freak not-so-subtly owning players that discard any Pokemon that isn't "perfect" and take the whole competitive thing way too seriously.
this was also my reading while playing through this portion of the game. as a 28 year old who grew up on red/blue, i took her point.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Your Computer posted:

Just fought the League:

God drat Kukui's battle theme! That was some hype poo poo.

Celebration is super cute.

Tapu Koko doesn't want to be caught and I'm almost out of Pokéballs. What do I do? :(

if you kill it you can fight it again by beating the elite 4 again

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Blaziken386 posted:

AAAAHH This is my favorite game in the series. It's so good. SO GOOD.
Slight spoilers, but I hope if Lillie shows up in later games she fights you as a full fledged trainer with a kanto starter.
Also the credits are adorable and I love them. Especially Gladion & Silvally.
e:oh no there's a picture of Lillie nuzzling Solgaleo and it's adorable
next game better let us go to kanto. you cannot loving show me someone leaving on a boat to kanto and not let me go.

nintendo switch pokemon starts in alola ends up in kanto. that will sell me on your stupid console, nintendo. DO IT.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am really annoyed that pokemon bank does not work at all for sun/moon yet because i want to bank all my pokemon and start a new game but i can't without losing all those super cool dudes, including the version exclusives i traded for.

might just wipe my save and start a new one anyway

cams
Mar 28, 2003

best

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i support all of this

cams
Mar 28, 2003

can't wait for pokemon bank, deleting my save so i can play again.

goodbye my pokemon =[

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Frankly I don't think they'll be doing Kanto remakes with how big a deal they made of the VC rerelease and how it connects to the Bank.
new pokemon will start out in alola then send you to kanto where lillie is the champ. please.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i really wish you could start the game with the ability to see IVs, or even that you could see a pokemon's IVs before you catch it. it would add a ton of time to my playthrough if i could go hunting for pokemon with good IVs in a more convenient fashion.

i'd spend a few hours hunting for an early game wild pokemon with decent IVs and it would add a lot more to a playthrough. maybe just a new game plus with this stuff? i like playing through a pokemon game repeatedly please cater to me gamefreak.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

how?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...do i only get one mewnium z from bank? cause i planned on nuking my save and when it gave it to me immediately on logging in i got sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I picked up Ultra Moon recently and really want to get into grinding eggs forever, is there a classy way to go about begging for a 6iv Ditto?