Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
:wooper: still terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Yeah you need a regular pokeball in your inventory, it sucks

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

How rare are EV reset bags? I don't think I've ever come across one.

I mean they're one of the rarest bags, but not so much that you won't get one from tapping the screen for 10 minutes or so

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

mabels big day posted:

You may hack. It is allowed.

Ehhhh, everybody cheater!! Next time I cheat! Waaaahahaha

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

so do you think if the helmet comes off, it'd become Type: Wild?

:tipshat:

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

oddium posted:

here's a bunch of fake monster leaks, provided that's what you are into

[bangs fists on table] i also think mega evolutions are neat and there should be more

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

this cat is going places

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

The ~mysterious old man~ came back when I went to his area again. They didn't give me anything, but the game saved again right after.

very curious . . . or possibly nothing

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

How long is this supposed to take? I've already run into 3 Goomys but Castform eludes me. Pressure+Orb+Rain right? Been a few hours now

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Would there be any interest in a Goon VGC17 tournament? Probably wouldn't have prizes unless I can dig something cool up from one of my older games but it'd be fun and good practice and bragging rights.

Quote this if you're interested and when I get home I'll find a signup site of some kind.

yeah I'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Ziddar posted:

Forgot I had this sitting around, so here's an Yveltal/Xerneas code. Remember, which game you have determines what you get and what level. Sun/Moon get lv60 Yveltal/Xerneas, and US/UM get lv100 with a gold bottle cap.

A826 374Z XWYA CESM

thanks friendo