Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

DrowningInDreams posted:

I like hentai drawings of heterosexual dragon sex, or heterosexual sex involving a male dragon and a female human or humanoid. I also have lingering enjoyment of various furry poo poo, but this has mostly dissipated.

"Well isn't that special!"

(I know that's some old Dana Carvey so I apologize in advance.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

DrowningInDreams posted:

I like hentai drawings of heterosexual dragon sex, or heterosexual sex involving a male dragon and a female human or humanoid. I also have lingering enjoyment of various furry poo poo, but this has mostly dissipated.

This is a really serious question: if the dragons already aren't human, why do you care if the sex is heterosexual? Dragons are already so far off the loving mark of what human sex looks like that how it could it possibly matter how many dicks there are?

Three-Phase posted:

(I know that's some old Dana Carvey so I apologize in advance.)

It's okay, most of us young people have seen reruns on comedy central.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

i like that posted:

Why are you sexually attracted to dragons OP? Can we see some pics?

I don't want to get banned. But I'm attracted to them because they represent virility, strength, a certain chaotic capacity for anything, aggression, domination, the acquisition of property, and the objectification of everything their gaze touches.

jackyl posted:

op do u like to play golf?

I haven't played much of it. I was great and chipping and putting when I did, but couldn't drive worth poo poo. My best club was the sand wedge, which I often used just to get onto the green.

Naerasa posted:

This is a really serious question: if the dragons already aren't human, why do you care if the sex is heterosexual? Dragons are already so far off the loving mark of what human sex looks like that how it could it possibly matter how many dicks there are?

I don't know, only perhaps it has to do with a certain male energy, or concept of male energy, rather than anatomy.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

DrowningInDreams posted:

They're gigantic. They can't even possibly fit. I have a single tiny dildo that I use sporadically when I can work up the nerve to do so. I'm pretty sexually repressed tbh, in addition to having a low libido, so mostly I just don't do anything with myself. The money isn't justified. Dragons would normally have cloaca anyway.

Mmhmmm... I see friend.

Celluloid Sam posted:

well yeah but non-corporeal cloaca right

Indubitably.

I'm learning so much tonight. Wow.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DrowningInDreams posted:

I don't want to get banned. But I'm attracted to them because they represent virility, strength, a certain chaotic capacity for anything, aggression, domination, the acquisition of property, and the objectification of everything their gaze touches.

do u think Donald trump is a dragon?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
what are some easy buff spells? u know. some simple spells a rookie like me could cast to fortify my auras

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
I am stealing this thread.

DrowningInDreams posted:

It pertains to my specific case of mental illness, namely that the symbol "dragon" has taken on a very personal experience to me, and that I've found my experiences with mental illness to be well interpreted through a framework that combines magick, psychoanalysis, and comparative mythology.

This is not right. I am a tran and I was also part of the otherkin community for 8 years. I can safely that I met the most maladjusted people of my life there. Transgender people are massively over-represented among otherkin, for obvious reasons. But highlighting this quote in particular, this is a really popular rationalization in the community. And I feel like I'm obligated to tell you that everyone reading this can tell that it's complete malarkey. Because even though it's a way of processing and coping with your issues, it's not a healthy one. It certainly makes you feel better. But it doesn't actually help you at all. At the end of the day you're no different from the dude I met that claimed his dragon half was possessing him now, and then when someone challenged him to do a push-up and he couldn't, he flopped onto the floor and shouted in despair "THIS FLABBY HUMAN BODY IS TOO WEAK."

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
does any1 want a 48 hour Premium+ guess pass for cruncchy roll ?? it's going to expire soon and none of my friends watch anime ; _ :

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

DrowningInDreams posted:

:smugdon:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

jackyl posted:

do u think Donald trump is a dragon?

No.

nigga crab pollock posted:

what are some easy buff spells? u know. some simple spells a rookie like me could cast to fortify my auras

Learn to use Sigil Magick. Write down your intent, cross out all the redundant letters, and then use those letters to construct either a sigil or mantra which you chant while in a trance, or charge using the death posture. The death posture involves closing your eyes and covering your nose, mouth, and ears until you are about to die, then at the last moment looking at the sigil. In either case, once you have charged the sigil by either method you must immediately forget about it entirely, so that the whole matter burrows its way into your subconscious. If you remember it, it won't work.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Al Cowens posted:

Get help and take your meds.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Hate Fibration posted:

At the end of the day you're no different from the dude I met that claimed his dragon half was possessing him now, and then when someone challenged him to do a push-up and he couldn't, he flopped onto the floor and shouted in despair "THIS FLABBY HUMAN BODY IS TOO WEAK."

in that dude's defense, it sounds like his flabby human body really was too weak

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hate Fibration posted:

I am stealing this thread.

This is not right. I am a tran and I was also part of the otherkin community for 8 years. I can safely that I met the most maladjusted people of my life there. Transgender people are massively over-represented among otherkin, for obvious reasons. But highlighting this quote in particular, this is a really popular rationalization in the community. And I feel like I'm obligated to tell you that everyone reading this can tell that it's complete malarkey. Because even though it's a way of processing and coping with your issues, it's not a healthy one. It certainly makes you feel better. But it doesn't actually help you at all. At the end of the day you're no different from the dude I met that claimed his dragon half was possessing him now, and then when someone challenged him to do a push-up and he couldn't, he flopped onto the floor and shouted in despair "THIS FLABBY HUMAN BODY IS TOO WEAK."

we have already seen worse

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hate Fibration posted:

when someone challenged him to do a push-up and he couldn't, he flopped onto the floor and shouted in despair "THIS FLABBY HUMAN BODY IS TOO WEAK."

lol

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Hate Fibration posted:

It's honestly just a matter of getting a handle on overt psychosis and giving it a framework in which I can control it and let it out in a measured way so it doesn't swallow me alive. And yeah, it stands the risk of leading to ridiculous megalomania, but it still seems like a fruitful symbolism, because my mind gave it to me and the madness receded the more I began to master it. All of my problems currently are just from bad character to be ruthlessly honest.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrowningInDreams posted:

It's honestly just a matter of getting a handle on overt psychosis and giving it a framework in which I can control it and let it out in a measured way so it doesn't swallow me alive. And yeah, it stands the risk of leading to ridiculous megalomania, but it still seems like a fruitful symbolism, because my mind gave it to me and the madness receded the more I began to master it. All of my problems currently are just from bad character to be ruthlessly honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

DrowningInDreams posted:

I traded my cigarettes for cigars. Now I smoke less, and am on my way to the healthy life I desire.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
OP sounds like a classic case of projecting your repressed homosexuality onto dragons... you are a sub and want to get hosed by a large, imposing, alpha dragon in your pure neg hole, p much?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DrowningInDreams posted:

No.

Learn to use Sigil Magick. Write down your intent, cross out all the redundant letters, and then use those letters to construct either a sigil or mantra which you chant while in a trance, or charge using the death posture. The death posture involves closing your eyes and covering your nose, mouth, and ears until you are about to die, then at the last moment looking at the sigil. In either case, once you have charged the sigil by either method you must immediately forget about it entirely, so that the whole matter burrows its way into your subconscious. If you remember it, it won't work.

this sounds like it might work! but I don't understand the redundant letters thing so please help with this

here's the magic I want. I birdied the first hole in a tournament today and I want to do the same thing tomorrow so my intent is this

I am going to birdie hole one tomorrow

ok so what are the redundant letters and what do I do with them

e. This is important because it's the same tournament and I can make money

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

DrowningInDreams posted:

I don't know, only perhaps it has to do with a certain male energy, or concept of male energy, rather than anatomy.
You use too many commas. I use too many commas.

Let go.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

DrowningInDreams posted:

Why should anyone believe this when it's well known that psychosis is an episodic illness, and that the treatments with the best outcomes with regard to quality of life emphasize medication compliance, social support, and occupational therapy? The specific type of therapy that works best with schizophrenia is cognitive-behavioral therapy, which doesn't really interact with the internal narratives constructed by the patient in the way you're describing it here.

If I seem bitter, it's because I spent years hunting people down using small amounts of information provided over the internet and calling the cops or paramedics on them when they said they were going to kill themselves, because they relied on things like this to handle their mental illness because it was romantic and emotionally satisfying.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

i like that posted:

OP sounds like a classic case of projecting your repressed homosexuality onto dragons... you are a sub and want to get hosed by a large, imposing, alpha dragon in your pure neg hole, p much?

Well I'm transsexual, so yes, I want to get hosed by someone with all the characteristics previously described.

jackyl posted:

I am going to birdie hole one tomorrow

Iamgontbrdehlnw

Now take these letters and construct a mantra from them, making sure to put them in a different order, and chant it until it's gibberish to you, completely empty, and you've forgotten why you're even chanting. Then go to bed.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

DrowningInDreams posted:

So, given that my participation in a certain thread lead to derailment, and the perfectly good Gold thread I made prior to that got derailed and downvoted as a consequence, it seems that there is a benefit, both to myself and others, from imposing on my own person a sort of containment thread in which to discuss all the matters that get people especially excited or unhappy. That is the purpose of this thread. Go ahead and let out all your anxieties about me in question form here, just leave me the hell alone elsewhere. In exchange I will refrain from provocation of my own. I trust that the spirit of this arrangement is understood well enough; ie, to prevent the blemishing of other threads; and that we can all recognize when certain posts are appropriate to context, or permit accidents within reason, or whatever.

Now, I should say right off that I do not intend to answer transsexual questions here. There is already a transsexual AMA here

You are welcome to ask them of course, but just accept that I give no guarantees of answering them. To begin with it is highly redundant. There is no reason to state our opinions twice (or more) on the matter when they are not going to change. It also detracts from whatever other lines of inquiry are brought up. It inflames passions, provides no new information, and necessarily leads to a lower level of discourse both by attracting dishonest people and by encouraging emotional, biased arguments. That said, if it somehow seems appropriate to discuss transgender issues in relation to other things, whether because of a question appropriately inquired along these lines or because my own reasoning makes it necessary, I will do so.

I am the ultimate arbiter of when a question is addressed. If I don't respond to you, it is probably because I have elected not to respond to you. I don't intend to answer the same question endlessly, or variations of it, or get bogged down in infinite clarifications. This is especially true of the transgender issue. I have human limitations and I must side with them over ideals of discourse, unfortunately, from personal experience. If you don't like it, you're free not to participate in the thread.

With that said, I'm now open to your questions.

wow that actually seems cool compared to me which is even worse.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AdolfHitler posted:

wow that actually seems cool compared to me which is even worse.

no one's cooler than you, to me, Adolf Hitler

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Hate Fibration posted:

Why should anyone believe this when it's well known that psychosis is an episodic illness, and that the treatments with the best outcomes with regard to quality of life emphasize medication compliance, social support, and occupational therapy?

I engage in all of these things. Well, except occupational therapy, because I can't find work. And my social support network is intermittent because school takes first priority, so I can't go hang out with people as often as I'd like, but I do chat often online? Oh well.

Hate Fibration posted:

The specific type of therapy that works best with schizophrenia is cognitive-behavioral therapy, which doesn't really interact with the internal narratives constructed by the patient in the way you're describing it here.

I make use of stoic techniques to the best of my ability, which is similar.

Hate Fibration posted:

If I seem bitter, it's because I spent years hunting people down using small amounts of information provided over the internet and calling the cops or paramedics on them when they said they were going to kill themselves, because they relied on things like this to handle their mental illness because it was romantic and emotionally satisfying.

Good for you. Not kidding.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I found my mantra once. P cool.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The only question I like to ask legit mentally ill people is this:

What is your favorite kung-fu movie?

Because I really, truly love kung-fu movies of any era.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Do It Once Right posted:

The only question I like to ask legit mentally ill people is this:

What is your favorite kung-fu movie?

Because I really, truly love kung-fu movies of any era.

Probably Snake in Eagle's Shadow.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

DrowningInDreams posted:

Probably Snake in Eagle's Shadow.

You're alright.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DrowningInDreams posted:

Iamgontbrdehlnw

Now take these letters and construct a mantra from them, making sure to put them in a different order, and chant it until it's gibberish to you, completely empty, and you've forgotten why you're even chanting. Then go to bed.

ty for this! now I will probably need more though

so what are the redundant letters and how do I get rid of them

also if I need the magic tomorrow can I do this without having to go to bed

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

DrowningInDreams posted:

No.

idk anything that involves mixing things and flasks n poo poo

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

jackyl posted:

ty for this! now I will probably need more though

so what are the redundant letters and how do I get rid of them

also if I need the magic tomorrow can I do this without having to go to bed

I got rid of the redundant letters for you, from the original statement of intent.

You could do it tomorrow, but it would make it harder to forget. Forgetting is key.

nigga crab pollock posted:

idk anything that involves mixing things and flasks n poo poo

Go to your local strange things shop and buy a premade remedy. I honestly can't advise you past this, I don't have any experience with it.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Highly suggest op reads some Heidegger and/or Sartre. I'm always concerned about the rampant use of medication, psychology, and the prevalence of the internet to overexpose one's self to an infinite number of concepts that can both frighten and discourage/encourage.

Not saying medication, psychology, or the internet are bad things. But excuses are.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DrowningInDreams posted:

I got rid of the redundant letters for you, from the original statement of intent.

You could do it tomorrow, but it would make it harder to forget. Forgetting is key.

ok then I will just hit my hybrid off one tee and then hit 7 near the back left pin and make the putt

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

jackyl posted:

ok then I will just hit my hybrid off one tee and then hit 7 near the back left pin and make the putt

Same but I will swing the club by clenching it in my buttcheeks.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Garcin posted:

Highly suggest op reads some Heidegger and/or Sartre. I'm always concerned about the rampant use of medication, psychology, and the prevalence of the internet to overexpose one's self to an infinite number of concepts that can both frighten and discourage/encourage.

Not saying medication, psychology, or the internet are bad things. But excuses are.

I've literally read both Being and Time and Being and Nothingness. I couldn't make heads or tails of the former, but the latter was very useful for understanding myself as a perfectly free person whose concrete existence doesn't dictate my choices in any way. I've used my knowledge of this freedom mostly to make unethical decisions that went against the momentum of my life, though, so...

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
How do you feel about genocide and nuclear weapons? How would you feel if dragons were eradicating races and scorching the earth instead of people?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
and instead of getting rid of redundant letters on 2 I will hit 5 with a slight draw at the back right pin and hopefully not hit the false front

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

DrowningInDreams posted:

Go to your local strange things shop and buy a premade remedy. I honestly can't advise you past this, I don't have any experience with it.

have you considered trying to capitalize on your skill in The Dark Arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
then on 3 I can probably open up depending on where exactly the tee box is placed

• Locked thread