Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

the great deceiver posted:

i also cry in the walk-in refrigerator at work

That's the imagination room. Sometimes I like to tell the cauliflower of their fate before I take them to meet their maker.

me: I'm their maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i only cry super loudly on the bus so everyone on board can be super uncomfortable. its very cathartic

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
3/10. Crying in airports was more compelling

Serviette posted:

That's the imagination room. Sometimes I like to tell the cauliflower of their fate before I take them to meet their maker.

me: I'm their maker

:same:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Smythe posted:

gently caress off you damaged freak.

whoa

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I drank a beer in the shower and sang songs like a drag queen after a long day at work. It was pretty good.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

the great deceiver posted:

sometimes i listen to rob zombie and rob zombie-associated acts when im crying in the shower

Same but without the crying part.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I cried in the shower once when I was a teenager, it was pretty lovely as an experience because there's already water going down your face so you dont feel the tears coming out, so you dont get the emotional relief of the tears but still feel the chest pain cuz you're crying

I rate the experience 0/10 and my shower gets 2.5 stars on Yelp

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
No you stupid fuckman. I sincerely like my life and fail to understand why most first world people do not also.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Orange Cat posted:

No you stupid fuckman. I sincerely like my life and fail to understand why most first world people do not also.

you don't sound happy at all. in fact, you sound angry and sullen, and i bet you have some strong feelings regarding mondays.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Orange Cat posted:

If you're happy you aren't thinking about the atrocities constantly going on in the world enough. Think about them all the time, that'll fix you right up.

PROTIP: Imagine them happening to your loved ones instead if you can't empathize with other races

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
boys don't cry

• Locked thread