Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Throw the teeth in the bucket of gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Crush the teeth into dust and SMOKE THEM.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Ok, I'm pretty desensitized to a lot thanks to the internet, but that post made we wince and back away from my laptop.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
SMOKE THOSE GODDAMNED TEETH

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Panaflex posted:

Ok, I'm pretty desensitized to a lot thanks to the internet, but that post made we wince and back away from my laptop.

Have you never seen teeth before?

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
It is surprisingly hard to set teeth on fire. Direct application of propane burner is what it took when I destroyed my wisdom teeth some years back. :tinfoil:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

http://imgur.com/a/FTytK

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

:stare:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

What in the gently caress did I just read?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Man, I've been there before.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
At least yours came out in one piece, 14. I've still got chunks of teeth in from a failed extraction.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MC Hawking posted:

It is surprisingly hard to set teeth on fire. Direct application of propane burner is what it took when I destroyed my wisdom teeth some years back. :tinfoil:

there is a reason dental records are often used for identification

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Have you never seen teeth before?

Well bloody molars that have holes in them are not my idea of a good time... 14 really hosed up his meth mouth and that makes me sad. Matter of fact this reminds me I have a dental check up in 10 days and yet again they are going to hound me about my lack of flossing...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Panaflex posted:

Matter of fact this reminds me I have a dental check up in 10 days and yet again they are going to hound me about my lack of flossing...

Get you some of these and marvel at how clean your mouth is...

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Liquid Communism posted:

An AMC with a Dorito in it would be bloody hilarious.

The Pacer was originally designed to be powered by a General Motors sourced rotary. A rotary in an AMC actually makes more sense than you'd think.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

14 BAR RIFF posted:

$19.50/hr pre tax.

That's... depressing. I mean, I'd love $19.50/hr where I live, but the cost of living where you are is a hell of a lot higher than here. :smith:

So I know a certain WA-based company that hires people at 18/hr base and allows customers to tip.... and you set your own schedule..

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That's literally twice what I make in Phoenix, but to be fair, when I work 60 hours (every week), I get paid for 60 hours.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

some texas redneck posted:

So I know a certain WA-based company that hires people at 18/hr base and allows customers to tip.... and you set your own schedule..

Uber is based in San Fran bro.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Panaflex posted:

Well bloody molars that have holes in them are pretty much exactly my idea of a good time... 14 really hosed up his dirty nasty naughty filthy meth mouth and that makes me so loving horny I could probably beat somebody to death with this thing and then worry about how to unhandcuff myself later.

The part nobody believes, understandably though so I totally get why, iS that my teeth started going bit by bit even before I ever so much as smoked my first marijuana reefer. My grandparents brushed fanatically and nana had full dentures by 35. And before I switched to the back alley off label, I had a dental exam where I told him to give it to me no bullshit best bang for the buck end game and as of 2013 I was told I was going to need dentures some day, and the only thing that decides when is how much pain I can handle before I'm no longer able to eat. So seeing how these days I can only achieve an erection while holding a large well made hammer in one hand, I felt no guilt over squaring up over that particular nail shaped problem grasped firmly in my other hand.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

TheFonz posted:

Uber is based in San Fran bro.

Uber doesn't let people tip, and doesn't have a base hourly rate. :colbert:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I took this video yesterday leaving the dentist, but just got it uploaded now. Feel it fits.

https://youtu.be/7sElFbeordY

For gooD or for bad, every choice that led me here today was born Purely out of the sole criteria to maintain any kind of functionality to keep a roof over my head. But as it turns out, the deeper you fall from society, the longer it takes that reference signal to reach you in that midnight sea.

I know I'll forever be altered by this experience. Not necessarily incapacitated, but there's no real way to guess. I'm definitely far, far more antisocial than I ever have been in my life.

What's becoming of me.

Gotta get away.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Panaflex posted:

Well bloody molars that have holes in them are not my idea of a good time... 14 really hosed up his meth mouth and that makes me sad. Matter of fact this reminds me I have a dental check up in 10 days and yet again they are going to hound me about my lack of flossing...

Just show them this and be all :smug:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1131_story.html

14 BAR RIFF posted:

The part nobody believes, understandably though so I totally get why, iS that my teeth started going bit by bit even before I ever so much as smoked my first marijuana reefer. My grandparents brushed fanatically and nana had full dentures by 35. And before I switched to the back alley off label, I had a dental exam where I told him to give it to me no bullshit best bang for the buck end game and as of 2013 I was told I was going to need dentures some day, and the only thing that decides when is how much pain I can handle before I'm no longer able to eat. So seeing how these days I can only achieve an erection while holding a large well made hammer in one hand, I felt no guilt over squaring up over that particular nail shaped problem grasped firmly in my other hand.

I believe teeth problems can be hereditary. My father has lovely teeth, and my brother has always had teeth problems and has a partial already, even though they both try like hell to take care of them. I lucked out and didn't get the lovely teeth genes but got crohn's instead yay.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yesterday's goal was throw out the old nasty rug i didnt even want to walk barefoot on. Turns out it really tied the room together, in that everything had to go to get it out. Check out the spit stains under the couch lol

Need to play some Tetris but nearly everything has been deep vaccuumed, soaped, bleached, and wiped down.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Nice score for the AMX's carpet.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

some texas redneck posted:

Uber doesn't let people tip, and doesn't have a base hourly rate. :colbert:

Yea, but you know in your big beautiful heart that suggesting Dr. Dick work for Über would have been for the best in regards to thread entertainment.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but I need a newish four door, and gently caress that flat out across the board.

Soaked in penetrant over the past two days, lock ring came free flawlessly.

Just like it rolled off the assembly line, going to have to keep looking for the fuel supply issue source.

Thinking the inop gauge might be a cluster issue.

On that note,

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

My 2003 Protege is too old (and small) for Uber, I think that's a good decade newer than the newest car 14 has ever owned, and bigger than most of them.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The 14 INCH VIC was a 2002, but it was the statistic outlier in a number of ways.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Well yeah, it was practical (for a mechanic/tools), reliable transportation.

:v:

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Fuel parts look good - I hope you find the problem

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I found the Civic because I was crawling the walls out of boredom, it checks out.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dont get me wrong prowling backstreets next to the bars at 11:30pm Friday nights was hilarious but I need more than that to satisfy my unique and esoteric needs.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes it feels like no matter how far I run, my past always manages to find me.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Sometimes it feels like no matter how far I run, my past always manages to find me.

Hopefully it's not a murder weapon. Hopefully.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Why were you digging a hole in the woods?

I might regret asking this.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Imagine putting in a call for an Uber car, and a first gen three door Civic shows up. That would brighten the darkest day.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Cakefool posted:

Why were you digging a hole in the woods?

I might regret asking this.

How else is he going to get rid of 2 buckets of rancid rust posing as gasoline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I've considered driving for Uber as a joke with my M4 but would probably get boring shitheads that don't appreciate it.

• Locked thread