Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
AND THE ANGELS OF THE LORD OPENED THE FOURTEENTH SEAL AND SHOUTED, " COME AND SEE!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well keep f5ing because the alt and Battery died in Fife and my phones at 14% charge lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ionn posted:

So this is basically the best features of a Camaro and a Civic combined in one car?

Better.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I have no idea what is going on

$700. 1979. 4 Speed. 4.2L. LOUVRED. Spirit. AMX.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Just made it home. AMX Still in Fife. It's a Levis edition with pop out windows.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

TheNothingNew posted:

I like the interior and that kinda scares me.

What are pop-out windows? Like smoker windows?

Rear butterfly glass on hinged latches

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so hey

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
But enough about my colonoscopy results

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

If it moves under its own power that was almost certainly worth the cost of admission.

I mean, it did,

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Still in Fife waiting for a loving tow truck lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
God. loving. drat. It.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I AM TRACPED.IN MYFUCMING BED BWCAUAE A GIQNSPIDER RAN INTO MY FUCKINGPANTS

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
IT RAN OUT

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
FUCKINGFUXKINGFUXKINGFUXKTUXKRUXKFUCKRUCKFUXK

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OK so the Gremlin bought the AMX thinking it was in worse shape for the grille, flares, and gauge pod and is giving me the rest for free for my efforts in securing and recovering it so FREE loving AMX.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I Think Im gonna terrorpuke

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Fleet status:

Das Boog- I told my dad to sell it down south anD Send me cash instead for AMX parts money.

Civic- starts and runs, working on final assembly and trouble shooting

Camaro- radiator blew. In Gremlins name due to impound but inSURed In mine. When sold money goes to me for AMX fund

AMX- NEW HOTNESS

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i was given wrong info picking It up its titled as a 1978 Concord AMX

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh btw that 12" Alpine is going In the AMX.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It's is my life it is now or never

I got my blood lab results in. Physically, I am in some of the finest shape of my life. My body, a temple to swiss watchmaking. My mind,though, Dachau.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I ran some numbers assuming still firestoned, on current meds.  And adderall, if we had Avoided this whole thing and properly medicated me all along instead of whipping out your I'm the doc not you dick. $460/ month not including insurances cut. And that doesnt include counselling, dental, medical, therapy sessions, tools, my knee, my car breaking downgas, food, rent, smokes, and a bad week pay 60 hours on my feet to take home 30@$19.50/hr pre tax.

Eventually you save $200 a month by switching to meth and root canals are free if your balls are hard enough.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This is what it took to get prescribed 4 capsules of Tylenol 3

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Panaflex posted:

Well bloody molars that have holes in them are pretty much exactly my idea of a good time... 14 really hosed up his dirty nasty naughty filthy meth mouth and that makes me so loving horny I could probably beat somebody to death with this thing and then worry about how to unhandcuff myself later.

The part nobody believes, understandably though so I totally get why, iS that my teeth started going bit by bit even before I ever so much as smoked my first marijuana reefer. My grandparents brushed fanatically and nana had full dentures by 35. And before I switched to the back alley off label, I had a dental exam where I told him to give it to me no bullshit best bang for the buck end game and as of 2013 I was told I was going to need dentures some day, and the only thing that decides when is how much pain I can handle before I'm no longer able to eat. So seeing how these days I can only achieve an erection while holding a large well made hammer in one hand, I felt no guilt over squaring up over that particular nail shaped problem grasped firmly in my other hand.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I took this video yesterday leaving the dentist, but just got it uploaded now. Feel it fits.

https://youtu.be/7sElFbeordY

For gooD or for bad, every choice that led me here today was born Purely out of the sole criteria to maintain any kind of functionality to keep a roof over my head. But as it turns out, the deeper you fall from society, the longer it takes that reference signal to reach you in that midnight sea.

I know I'll forever be altered by this experience. Not necessarily incapacitated, but there's no real way to guess. I'm definitely far, far more antisocial than I ever have been in my life.

What's becoming of me.

Gotta get away.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yesterday's goal was throw out the old nasty rug i didnt even want to walk barefoot on. Turns out it really tied the room together, in that everything had to go to get it out. Check out the spit stains under the couch lol

Need to play some Tetris but nearly everything has been deep vaccuumed, soaped, bleached, and wiped down.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but I need a newish four door, and gently caress that flat out across the board.

Soaked in penetrant over the past two days, lock ring came free flawlessly.

Just like it rolled off the assembly line, going to have to keep looking for the fuel supply issue source.

Thinking the inop gauge might be a cluster issue.

On that note,

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The 14 INCH VIC was a 2002, but it was the statistic outlier in a number of ways.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I found the Civic because I was crawling the walls out of boredom, it checks out.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dont get me wrong prowling backstreets next to the bars at 11:30pm Friday nights was hilarious but I need more than that to satisfy my unique and esoteric needs.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes it feels like no matter how far I run, my past always manages to find me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread