Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Fuckin' A man. Fuckin' A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Someone with better illustrator skills than me needs to make a new bonnet emblem to replace the old faded one and truely represent the spirit of the vehicle.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
On a literary scale of Dr Suess to Mein Kampf how hosed is the Civic?

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Happy to pitch in $25

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

14 BAR RIFF posted:

YOU GUYS ALREADY THREW MONEY AT THIS STEAMING PILE OF poo poo

I am giving up/cutting down on booze, cigarettes and fatty food. I need SOMETHING for fucks sake. Let me live vicariously through you

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Goonspeed, good luck and watch out for every oval office on the road.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm in for $25 at least. I'm in Aussie so it's probably easier if I can Paypal the money to someone

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
If angryrobots or whoever has a paypal address for me to send some cash to, please let me know. I'm probably of the opinion he should turn around but I guess there's nothing that is going to change his mind at this point.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

angryrobots posted:

It's my username at the Google mail service.

Ok flicked $75 through, might take a couple of days because ~international money is so hard~

14", please don't freeze to death in a field, that would be very very unworthy.

slothrop fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Nov 1, 2016

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Does he need help with routing etc? I seem to recall he has no map and is kinda flying blind.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have no local knowledge at all so hopefully someone else can chime in. It seems like following the 90 as far as Kadoka has him going through more towns in case of breakdown and avoids the worst of the mountains(? going off Google maps here, don't have topo). Google is saying ~ 15 minute difference in eta between that and the more northern/sparsely populated route.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

ReelBigLizard posted:

I love that "a world of good" in 14's reality is pounding rye whiskey in a derelict fastback.

In light of current circumstances, I'd go so far as to say 14" is the best adjusted person on the North American Continent. Also most prepared for what is to come. Actually when you think about it, he'll be the one to build President Camacho his first "Chair Force One" and it's all downhill from there baby. Cue the Pixies.

slothrop fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Holy Mary Mother of God. This thread.

• Locked thread