Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Whats the smallest turbo diesel Detroit/Cummins makes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Tommychu posted:

I think stale gas still makes a good degreaser, throw some in a covered bucket with some greasy poo poo and see what happens.
e: the problem with burning it is you need to figure out how to atomize it first, otherwise it's just a disproportionately large amount of fire for the amount of fuel involved.

One of these, with a hose stuck onto the end of the pick up tube and stuck in the bucket of gas.

Plus one of these:

Clamped to a board in alignment solves that problem.

Aim away from face.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Cakefool posted:

Why were you digging a hole in the woods?

I might regret asking this.

How else is he going to get rid of 2 buckets of rancid rust posing as gasoline?

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

My two are more than content to sleep all night and steal the doona off the bed

until you get the 5:45am cat fight between the missus and I because the boy cats done something to irritate the girl cat (probably breathing or something like that) and shes laid into him.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Why is there a universal joint in the drivers seat?

• Locked thread