Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I love that the battery is pretty much the standout in that engine bay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

leica posted:

Look in your socks.

Which ones? They are spread all over town.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Remember when you had that Corolla that worked and stuff?

Also the ex cop car? It could even fit more than 14" and a spare pair of socks.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Seat Safety Switch posted:

So you're getting another Subaru?

AI meets BFC would say Prius.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

.... What the hell is going on now?

Probable causemaro is broken due to fuel pump issue I think

Civic won't start after 2 days of work, probably due to stretched out anus timing belt.

14 inch needs to get to the "stupid decisions ITT truck"

He buys a $500 jeep from someone with the hopes it will get him there.

The bill of sale is hilarious.

I think we are all caught uo

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

No, I think the previous owner paid $500 for it, and gifted it to 14.

... if I'm reading that bill of sale correctly.

Yeah that part is a bit further down and u readable on my phone.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

It might? The bill of sale is pretty damming of its ability to move very far or at all on its own power.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

gently caress THE SYSTEM THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO gently caress YOU TO GET THEIR TAX MONEY.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ExplodingSims posted:

Hey guys look what I found out in the field here!

14" Side quest activated.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Made it to my house to grab some stuff before gassing and oriellys and now the jeep won't start. Stumbling rough crank no fire.

And yea the deciple of AI learned the truth that he never moved to ballard, but from life itself. His life now is to walk among the living and work on those cars too old, dead and decrepit to be brought back to life. One day he will move on from this pergatory once it is deemed he has suffered enough and his vehicle will start and drive him off to the other side toward the glory of his old dead vws soul , laying to waste In a field near an old truck some goon is fixing up.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Dagen H posted:

ACVW, duh.

This is the destiny of this trip, 14" May not know it yet, but the ACVW will be brought to life and deliver him home after being hilariously placed in the back of the Exploding Sims truck.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

It begins.. the fastbackening

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

I love that "a world of good" in 14's reality is pounding rye whiskey in a derelict fastback.

You wouldn't call that good?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

It's okay it came back as if that was considered good that's still kind of low, where actually drinking whiskey with a pack of smokes In a field watching the sunset in a fastback is not a bad way to end a day of wrenching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

The idiots will inherit the earth, there's just too many of them.

• Locked thread