Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

Going back to this (just catching up) but if you're using bleach to try and treat mold... bleach is not an effective mold remediation product on any porous or semipourous surface, including painted or unpainted wood. It does not penetrate, and mold does. It also rapidly breaks down in a matter of hours.

Get to a lowes or home depot or other hardware store type place and get a bottle of Concrobium, and then follow the instructions. I have safely used it in the general vicinity of cats, as well, it is safe for them to be around although obviously don't like, feed it to the cat or something.

Since you get injuries as well, from working with your hands, and worry about fungus and weird microbial infection, get yourself some good old-fashioned Mercurichrome; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VALMB28/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It's a crying shame this stuff can't be sold in the US any more, it's effective against bacteria, viruses, and fungi, and it is a stain, so it sticks around for days and continues to work even if you sweat, wash, etc. Nothing can become resistant to it, either. As an added bonus, it doesn't sting hardly at all (maybe you won't find this a bonus...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I did too. Potentially solved oil blow out issues with new Dorman parts from Napa. Identified major fuel leak at FPR, could be fully operational soon. If I drive the trukk to florida, I'll need something here to drag the Fasty home because I dont care how much knee time I need to put in it will be mine :unsmigghh:

But thats just because I doubt theres anything I can do to obtain that olds because holy poo poo pimp as mother loving hell.

I'd go for that Chrysler myself; I've always had a soft spot for the "Fuselage" Chryslers; it's a shame it's not a '73 Imperial sedan, literally the largest post-WWII production car ever (even counting Cadillac Series 75 factory limos- 19' 9", an inch or two longer than a Dodge Ram 3500 Long-box six-pack). Couldn't imagine a more appropriate vehicle for someone named "14" Dick". Congrats on making it there. I'm expecting to see the Chevy rolling down the highway with giant speakers in the bed blaring this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I with 14" hunched over the wheel wearing an Immortan Joe facemask made from parts of the old engine.

• Locked thread