Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

steady posted:

Better question is... How and why did he know where to dig a rusty spanner out of totally random place in the forest?

Murder weapon from his last visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
"Dude." indeed.

What is it? Other than rad as gently caress, I mean.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
If it weren't for the fact I'm putting new floors in the living room and have all the furniture and stuff stashed in the spare bedroom I'd show you my drat VHS rewinder :argh:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Yes please, enable the madness. Kastein's life seems to have become far too stable and pleasant. He needs another loathsome task like this so we can get more swearing videos and hatefully thermited engine components. Also a 5-ton that works would be good :D

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Btw in case anyone was wondering how a dual piston caliper works when it's bolted to the strut here's a handy flow chart of the transfer of force.

It took me a second to wrap my head around it but drat, that's nifty.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
How do we get you some of these

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Actually my first year at De Anza Auto Tech I ran for the tech club class secretary, dressed as a sexy secretary. All 6'1 282 lb 44 inch waist of me crammed into a spandex women's medium black miniskirt, the closest thing to black Goodwill stilettos I could find in my size for under 5 dollars, panty hose wth the lines up the back, my best office shirt and tie rubber banded up just about as high as I could get it to go while tastefully covering my delicates, the brightest pair of bulge accentuating contour directing neon boxer briefs I could find, and a hair cut that could really only be described as 'if Hitler happened to play in A Flock of Seagulls.

Came to the club meeting before class, caught my instructor as he was exiting his office sipping his coffee, he flat put pulled an Abe Simpson and heel pivoted a flawless 180 turn that could put any competition marching Corp to loving SHAME, shut his office door, and turned out the light.

Rick Maynard, the Power train instructor got one look at me, drat near broke something laughing until he had to sit, asked me to strike a pose and to this day uses that picture on his day 1 introduction lecture explaining automatics, stadards, and then there's this kind of tranny *PowerPoint remote click new slide, crosses his arms and just takes it in*

Rick Maynard is me, from the future. In the past. After the cataclysm yet to come destroys our concept of the fourth dimension and Time itself can never be put back the way it was ever again.

But the Ascendency happens when I come back from the truck by way of Vegas, and aim for that stretch of road somewhere outside Barstow. And you all will be ready for it

Brace for the G's. And fast heel toe work.

:allears: The imagery is fantastic, I'm still cackling

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

IT LIVES

GOD loving HELP US ALL IT LIVES

You mad bastard. Bravo.

everdave posted:

Get on the road son!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum