Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Does this mean you're getting rid of the causemaro or are you keeping it as a lawn ornament?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Not an ACVW but an early water-cooled, I managed to do almost 100 mph in my Mk1 Polo, felt like twice the speed.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Yo 14, I'm the Swedish guy who promised to check out an old Civic in the scrap yard for you a couple of months ago, apparently it's in some sort of purgatory zone because the police wants to check it out or something. I got yelled at for looking at the cars in that area by the wrecker people. I just wanted you to know I didn't forget about you.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I wish the scrapyard could sell you cars here because that tiny Honda looks so sad and I think it needs a home (and new sheet metal).

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

14 INCH INTERNATIONAL FUGITIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Aka LOOK METH INJECTION IS TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE GET OFF MY NUTS BECAUSE YOU SURE AS poo poo AINT ON MY BUMPER

Just blow a tootskie into the air cleaner for added HP.

• Locked thread