Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Leno's Garage had a Levi's edition AMC on it recently, owned by that unfunny famous guy with the puppets.

Denim interior owned a whole bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Panaflex posted:

Matter of fact this reminds me I have a dental check up in 10 days and yet again they are going to hound me about my lack of flossing...

Get you some of these and marvel at how clean your mouth is...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

SPACE VAN.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Looks like a Skoda Roomster but then I didn't think those existed in the US and A

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

THE gently caress YOU SAY?!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Our friend T-Bird won't be joining us this evening on account of a slight case of death.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Every time I read this thread I wonder if this is what it feels like to slowly lose grip on reality. It scares me.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

ExplodingSims posted:

Hey guys look what I found out in the field here!

What's the thing right at the back? I want that.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

14" is going to end up with a stylized V8 tattooed on his chest before this whole adventure is over. :perfect:

If going for accuracy it needs scarring into his chest. And I don't doubt he'd go for it.

Also does the PNW not get sunshine ever or something? I live in England and I'm not that white. Or is 14" the actual real life inspiration for the film 'Powder' ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Christmas gets earlier and earlier every year

:lol:

• Locked thread