Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Cakefool posted:

Serious post, you now have nominally 3 cars, with a nubeetle on the way. Which 2 do you plan to get rid of?

Wait, I thought the Gremlin was owned by someone else. Is this proof that there is a pair of 7INCHDICKs, or does it not add up cumulatively, like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

4.666INCHTRIPHALLIA

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Oh my loving God.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14" ARSR-4

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I did it. I finally put together an outfit that made a dude in a blaze orange camo utilikilt look at me like I'm the tool bag

Real life needs Steam achievements.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Perfection, made physical.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I was specifically told point blank to avoid using the word 'manifesto' as a response to me saying I could probably write a pretty loving convincing case at how Sesame Street ruined my life at four years old when Grover taught a young mind eager to find its purpose in the incredible world I saw around me when he taught me that the monster at the end was me all along.

That book was hosed up. I always figured I was the only one.

:(:respek::(

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Really do not have time to waste wondering how the automatic hatch motor in the camaro works again with the fuse removed after blowing.

"Your Camaro has a WHAT!?" He said, incredulously.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 INCH showing up on an episode of Roadkill would be the single greatest thing to ever happen in this hosed-up version of reality.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

"People in town beginning to wonder what the chanting and green fire they've been seeing at night mean."

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

If you don't salvage the steering wheel as a memento of this experience, you'll regret it later.

(Regretting it later is dependent on making it out of the frozen cornfield at some point in the future, results may vary, this offer not available in Nebraska.)

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

You did it, you killed a early 4.0. Rank update achieved.

:chanpop:

I bet the 4.0 will still turn over with a bar on the crank snout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

angryrobots posted:

The 4.0 is probably fine, he just killed the container.

Are you saying that somewhere in Nebraska, there is a 4.0...

...Looking for a new host?

:ghost:

• Locked thread