Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Wouldn't it have been smarter to shove that $700 into the firebird or finishing out the honda? Not to detract from the purestrain insanity going on here but we're talking about a man who desperately needs something stable in his life rather than another thing which will suck non-existent resources from the sucking chest wound of a man who has long since embraced nihilism.

I am confused and conflicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
It is surprisingly hard to set teeth on fire. Direct application of propane burner is what it took when I destroyed my wisdom teeth some years back. :tinfoil:

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
If I may suggest something for that pinkie toe. It's gonna hurt like a motherfucker, but you need to clean out the gunk festering on that infection. Take a Q tip and soak it in 90% isoproyl and clean all that out. Spin the q-tip as you're cleaning like a dremel to get all the yuck out. If you're lucky and you keep it dry and do this daily it'll ease the foot pain a bit, especially if you get in there with a thin knife and figure out where the ingrown bit is at.

Not much I can suggest for your skin issues. Looks vaguely like a runaway case of deep skin/blood born candida.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 10, 2016

• Locked thread