Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
During Art-A-Whirl 2 years ago (a spring time art/beer celebration in the NE Minneapolis district), Turbo-Tim was drunkenly yelling from the passenger seat of his Kaiser as it was monster-trucked over junked-cars in his parking-lot.

They also had a shop catte and turbo LS volvo 242 at various points.

Good guys imo

edit; Vaguely AMX related..I've wanted to build an AMC turbo six in the same vein as Barney Navarro's. De-stroked 4.0l using a 199ci crank and modern fuel management should fix where Barney's team failed.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
The return has been written

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I cant imagine being able to do spark-plugs very easily on a hot 4.0l

edit; actually doesnt seem that bad now that i think about how the intake/exhaust are setup.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 2, 2016

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

clam ache posted:

Jeep plugs on a 4.0 are ridiculously easy. There out in the open and can be reached with just a 5/8 and a ratchet. Dunno which jeep touched you in an inappropriate way but i cant think of a hard one other then the 5.9 Grand Cherokees. Or the 3.7 which has coil that rust themselves in place.....

I dont remember what the AMC 360 was like, but I was picturing the 232 in my rambler and thinking it cant be that easy. Turns out its p drat close.

• Locked thread