Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Going back a few pages, turbo Tim's is great and Minneapolis is like a drier, colder (but also much much sunnier) Seattle. Seriously, aside from the different geography the cities and their residents feel very similar, and you'd fit right in in mn. Housing is waaaaay cheaper too, and I never had trouble finding work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Every time I read this thread I wonder if this is what it feels like to slowly lose grip on reality. It scares me.

Its is alternately frightening and freeing.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Yeah psilocybe has always been a good poster but jfc dude you outdo yourself every time. The yin to kastein's Yang for sure.

Glad you made it, can't wait for more truck updates.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Also utah, idaho, montana, wyoming, arizona, new mexico. Though the [upper] midwest has a monopoly on bars where snowmobiles outnumber cars 10:1.

• Locked thread