Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Dude at O'Reilly said hey you grabbed the full strength do you want me to go grab the premix and I said sir I intend on taking my 1975 Civic into some loving weather.

I hate that poo poo. OH sure, yeah, let me pay the same price for half as much antifreeze and $0.40 worth of distilled water. Maybe if you're a clueless person, in a big hurry, or or just need a little bit but if you're buying a new thermostat along with it it's safe to say you're gonna be replacing most if not all of the coolant.

On second thought, I suppose it is possible that Civic's total capacity is a gallon hahah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

You seem to enjoy pain, so the renix XJ is a good fit. Bookmark http://www.cruiser54.com & http://www.lunghd.com and keep your DMM on the passenger seat.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

What the hell is it with Cherokees. That's the exact spot is exactly where the bumper dent on my 99' was, and approximately every one I've seen has the same.

*goes outside to look at Cherokee*

Your observation is astute. Dent used to be worse, but I beat most of it out with a deadblow.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

That's good poo poo.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

You did it, you killed a early 4.0. Rank update achieved.

:chanpop:

• Locked thread