Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I already talked to angryrobots but in the morning I am going to check on reloada le cards at the dollar store and let everyone know about fees and stuff. If we find one easily reloadable online with low fees I'm happy to do the initial purchase and send it out to 14 and then we can coordinate funds from whoever wants to participate later. I say a good idea would be anyone who just wants to send funds go ahead and send to angryrobots PayPal if he is ok with that and then he or I can work together moving funds wherever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Hell yes on the VW find out what it takes to get it and maybe after this adventure I will put up 14 in TN and we can restore it

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
This is why I paid $10 11 years ago when honestly that was a fortune to me gooonspeed

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
that looks nice and dry! we must do this

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Man I hope all is ok and djdanno not pissed and I don't want to make light BUT THIS IS loving AWESOME

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

djdanno13 posted:

I mean like no one is happy to have a vehicle fire in their front yard but it happened and it's done. No one got hurt and not much was lost besides a jeep so why should I get mad? I just feel bad for Dave is all. But at least now he doesn't have to figure out how to get back to nebraska to get his jeep out?

Oh don't worry, there's no one to tow anything away until we do it ourselves.

Nah, everything is going pretty much how I figured it would. I'm a goddamn sa and ai veteran. I was fully aware of what I was committing to and goddammit this is one goon project that's going to loving make it.

Djdanno FTW gooonspeed sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Ferremit posted:

Why is there a universal joint in the drivers seat?

Listen man you asking questions that don't have answers just enjoy

• Locked thread