Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

His improvised fuel containment procedure certainly was NSFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Also I know it's technically not the same year but please do this

:allears:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

That's a '79, and Google says this is a 1978 AMC Spirit AMX:

But also showing it as a Concord so idk.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

$700. 1979. 4 Speed. 4.2L. LOUVRED. Spirit. AMX.

Concord or Spirit?

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Aug 22, 2016

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Back in my young and stupid days we dumped a mason jar worth of JP4 (jet fuel) on a bonfire to light it. Dude that lit it burned all the hair off his face :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

What in the gently caress did I just read?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Panaflex posted:

Well bloody molars that have holes in them are not my idea of a good time... 14 really hosed up his meth mouth and that makes me sad. Matter of fact this reminds me I have a dental check up in 10 days and yet again they are going to hound me about my lack of flossing...

Just show them this and be all :smug:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1131_story.html

14 BAR RIFF posted:

The part nobody believes, understandably though so I totally get why, iS that my teeth started going bit by bit even before I ever so much as smoked my first marijuana reefer. My grandparents brushed fanatically and nana had full dentures by 35. And before I switched to the back alley off label, I had a dental exam where I told him to give it to me no bullshit best bang for the buck end game and as of 2013 I was told I was going to need dentures some day, and the only thing that decides when is how much pain I can handle before I'm no longer able to eat. So seeing how these days I can only achieve an erection while holding a large well made hammer in one hand, I felt no guilt over squaring up over that particular nail shaped problem grasped firmly in my other hand.

I believe teeth problems can be hereditary. My father has lovely teeth, and my brother has always had teeth problems and has a partial already, even though they both try like hell to take care of them. I lucked out and didn't get the lovely teeth genes but got crohn's instead yay.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Holy poo poo, AMC heaven!

I want to see more pics of the blue Eagle.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Dannywilson posted:

I had the weirdest thing kill my foot fungal ailments when I was deployed last time: Brown Listerine. It apparently contains thymol, a fungicidal agent, which along with the drying effect of the alcohol, and the other anti-microbial agents in the stuff really helped kill it and keep it away. I went from having yellow toenails that were continuously cracking, constantly peeling skin, and a foot funk to end all foot funks, to normal feet in like a week and a half.

I've tried that on my dermatitis and it worked really well until my body got used to it after a few months. But I have chrohn's so it's almost impossible to get rid of it as a result. I still use it now and then in rotation with other stuff and it still works pretty good.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Look in your socks.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh my god that is a loving gorgeous M1 wow :fap:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

That looks like an evil rear end squirrel

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Things I learned in therapy:

Anger can cause cancer

Free will is not an illusion that can coexist with an almighty who knows exactly where when and how you will fall before you're even born

The 12 steps work

The thirteenth step isn't a thing and doesn't exist

Peace can come if you let go of everything that hurts

I wonder who that almighty is hmmm.

He also has a son that I think you have to find.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I would have to bet on the van since 14 has replaced almost every critical part in the Civic, he should be able to drive it around the world by now.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

It should say gently caress you for your patience.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Keep the joke bill of sale for yourself and write out a real one jesus christ dude

I don't know which is worse, that you actually took it in or that you were upset they didn't get the joke.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Lol my bad you made it sound like you walked in there with only your giant bill of sale.

I learned a long time ago to treat the DMV like the IRS, if the slightest thing is out of order they will tell you to gently caress off, and if you take liberties they WILL call you on it. I would have brought the owner with me for insurance.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

CharlesM posted:

He'll be fine.

This. He's a resilient dude and this trip is the best thing for him at the moment. Once he figures out the Jeep quirks (he may already have from the sounds of it) he'll be golden.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

BraveUlysses posted:

Better than him going to his meetings about his addictions? Which might be required by the state?

He's not in that state anymore :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh poo poo, hope he got off with a warning and isn't stuck in a small town pound-me-in-the-rear end-squeal-like-a-pig jail :ohdear:

[edit] 10 over aint bad, still probably aint cheap tho.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Don't forget to put a carton of cigs in the package.

The journey has just begun, holy poo poo.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I was kinda hoping for a dramatic sunrise shot of 14 walking away from the Jeep towards the truck with a toolbox on his broad shoulders, smoking a cig and flipping the bird.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Even better, love it.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I bet he's happy with the chance of rain percentage :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rocket 350? :allears:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh man, best affordable whiskey out there. I've been drinking the Bourbon a lot lately, love that too.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

lol, new avatar material right there.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Incredible, I can't 5 any harder than I've 5'd already.

The fastback looks like it has been waiting just for you all this time, you are it's Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The last thing you posted before that happened was the Hellraiser video :ohdear:

Glad you're ok man.

• Locked thread