Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Here comes the Airplane!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

If that hadn't happened in the endzone, it would be a penalty or a dead ball, right?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahaha this is great

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

The commentary on that was great

"You know you are having a good game when your lineman doesnt have to block anyone and can catch you in the endzone"

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Crossposting.

Coleman.

Edelman.

Ertz

Colts Run Defense Dot Gif

(also Ameer owns)

Damnit Stills. :negative:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Here's a facefull of Eli

Chris Hogan catches a bomb

Cardinals bad snap

You ain't a real QB until you have a self-catch

Edelman barrel roll

Colts - Lions final play set to Yakety Sax

Andrew Luck sure throws a pretty ball

Saints need to learn how to loving tackle

No, seriously

Derek Carr oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo

Though the Raiders weren't big fans of coverage all in all

Arian Foster takes a swing pass for a mile

This is the end my friends

That's a hell of an interception Verrett

Makes whale noises

When Erotic Smashmouth goes horribly wrong

Basically what I'm saying is, the Shaun Hill experience isn't how you score your points

Yep, just gonna not have a single Vikings offensive highlight

DeMarco Polo

So erotic

Remember when kickers were good?]

Bombs to Mike Evans? Fizfashizzle hates them

There's usually little as funny as busted coverage

Falcons have a good defensive player that tends to get forgotten

Andy Dalton

So many FG highlights

Jay Cutler just doesn't give a gently caress

Terrence Williams awareness zone

Dez & Odell BFF headphone buddies

Dez looking at some x-rays of Romo's back

Terrelle Pryor is a real wide receiver

Good catch dude but uh... why did you throw that?

Okay fine, 1 highlight from Bills-Ravens.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FIRST TIME posted:

If that hadn't happened in the endzone, it would be a penalty or a dead ball, right?

It's illegal to carry a guy, but I think if that gif happened on the field with him putting him down that quickly then I don't think it would be flagged. But I could easily be wrong.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I see what you did there.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I see what you did there.

Whoops, that's supposed to be: Mike Wallace

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Everything You Need to Know about Jets Week 1 in 10 Seconds

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Everything You Need to Know about Jets Week 1 in 10 Seconds

It has been 21 years since the starting Patriots kicker wasn't named Adam Vinatieri or Stephen Gostkowski. #blessed

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Unclear if this video shows up but

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/775061106192748544/pu/vid/180x320/4yDJNeD8If7rIaDY.mp4

I'm glad we opened up the purse for him

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 12, 2016

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
MOTHAFUCKERS EAT - whoops, dropped this - poo poo SUCK IT

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

He had a really good game. Imagine if he can actually stay healthy for a season.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Blitz7x posted:

Unclear if this video shows up but

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/775061106192748544/pu/vid/180x320/4yDJNeD8If7rIaDY.mp4

I'm glad we opened up the purse for him

I look at this and Im like drat that dude mauled him. But then it replays and I see two other Raiders just loving manhandling their guys too. Thats a loving good interior line, and a bad DL.

Nov 6, 2002

Blount gets bulldozed into the end zone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

:swoon:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Patiently waiting for the Antonio Brown celebration I didnt see but heard so much about

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Are you a fan of years old memes because if so you're welcome

Nov 6, 2002

James White! breaking ankles.

http://gfycat.com/ComfortableKindCarpenterant

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Are you a fan of years old memes because if so you're welcome

hahahaha yessss I was hoping someone would do this

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

He had a really good game. Imagine if he can actually stay healthy for a season.

I still can't believe you guys got your hands on him. He is too good a situational player to let Billy B have him.

How much do you want to bet Long has the stars and bars tattooed on him somewhere?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ameer Abdullah:

https://twitter.com/Ryan_POD/status/775758207692050433

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

:patssay: All the white receivers! All of them! :unsmigghh:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

:patssay: All the white receivers! All of them! :unsmigghh:

It's so good because the corner is just staring back to Jimmy immediately after the snap, certain Hogan is running a shifty white guy route, except he is not.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

All the Streamable stuff is down :(

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kalli posted:

It's so good because the corner is just staring back to Jimmy immediately after the snap, certain Hogan is running a shifty white guy route, except he is not.

It was a single high safety with a bunch formation base 3-4. The corner is staring at Jimmy because he was expecting the throw, which happened, it just was a way better throw than he or the safety anticipated. Also the safety is incredibly late on coverage and was probably the one staring at the Z receiver instead of covering the weak side. I don't really think him being a white guy had anything to do with it.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Doltos posted:

It was a single high safety with a bunch formation base 3-4. The corner is staring at Jimmy because he was expecting the throw, which happened, it just was a way better throw than he or the safety anticipated. Also the safety is incredibly late on coverage and was probably the one staring at the Z receiver instead of covering the weak side. I don't really think him being a white guy had anything to do with it.

Lighten up, Francis. :spergin:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Doltos posted:

hahaha

Nov 6, 2002

Doltos posted:

Are you sure?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Delayed blitzes are fun. Hightower just needed one step back into pretend coverage for the LG to buy it hook line and sinker - dude never even turns around again as Hightower cruises right by him. The guy getting casually and embarrassingly pancaked by the C and RG is Anthony Johnson, who might not very good at football. See also: a really pretty route by Fitz, who wasn't supposed to be involved on this play (it was a third down and he's like 8 yards from the marker at the catch point).

I am also very much down with 3-man rushes that look this good.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
White guys should have to report as eligible to be able to catch a pass more than 10 yards from the line of scrimmage

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
best loving thread, every year.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Goetta posted:

White guys should have to report as eligible to be able to catch a pass more than 10 yards from the line of scrimmage

Except for the Jordie Nelson clause.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

D C posted:

Except for the Jordie Nelson clause.

:lol: it's spelled Jordy you nerd!!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/bre_88/status/683703357765206016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I've decided I just really can't hate Bills fans. At least if your team is going to suck, you might as well have fun anyway and provide entertainment for the rest of us.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

"look everyone, it's my Bills cornerback costume!"

• Locked thread