Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

I mean, he's holding the gently caress out of him. Also, misspelled Osemele.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chichevache posted:

drat, that was a great fake, especially since Tate is one of the few receivers who seems like a credible threat back there. How has Tate looked without Calvin around?

Bad

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Swickles?

https://twitter.com/RokThunderpunch/status/791383972878123008

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

On 4th and 24, a bad snap was picked up by All World Punter Marquette King, who ran it 27 yards for a first down.

Note Seabass yelling at King to pick up a six pack on his way to the endzone.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

:stare::fh:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/800924855738609664

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Pregnant dudes shouldn't be trading blows with big screens

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

v2vian man posted:

the large raging bama fan did not use the n word in anger. we have arrived. post-racial at last

incompetent posted:

He was rather niggardly with the amount of damage he could of done to the TV. I was expecting more.

ilyu2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

The Falcons OL did Bennett dirty twice and severely injured him once. I'm surprised he didn't kick any of those dipshits in the balls.

lol

• Locked thread