Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Likewise. I've kind of ignored the last thread because I couldn't really get into 2, especially after Zero (belka did nothing wrong!), but this one I'm definitely following.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Uh I'm reasonably certain we've been graced with mercenary Cipher's presence in past threads?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

nine-gear crow posted:

And then declares open war on Osea to boot, because they didn't learn poo poo from Shattered Skies.

"Those Belkan guys had the right idea!"

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

ninjahedgehog posted:

Throw in a Shadow of Mordor-esque nemesis system for dynamic enemy ace squadrons and I'll never play another game again.

Now I'm just imagining a recurring enemy Belkan ace screaming more angrily and incoherently about glorious Belka each time you meet, before being inevitably shot down and screeching "I'll get you next time! NEXT TIME!" or some other Saturday morning cartoon villain line.