Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

I spent more money than was advisable on Ace Combat 6 DLC, but I did not touch a single one of the iDOLM@STER planes :colbert:

The only way I ever will is if the thread sets up a GoFundMe page or something and pays out of its own pocket to see them in action.

You Should get the A-10, It's the cheapest, it's the least anime out of those planes, and the way it flys is quite exhilarating, if a bit hard to control at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
Fun Fact , the story cut scene in the video is the first of three that got censored for western audiences, in the Japanese version The Kid has a knife to stab Yellow 13 with and a pistol he stole from drunken soldier. The picture and all mention of his weapons were replaced by the shot of the outside of bar and a scene of The Boy reaching into his jacket was changed to have his hand outside of his jacket instead. Why this was censored should be obvious and the other two censored scenes were censored for the same reason as this one.

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
Crow, The the "lasm" missiles for some reason take the ships out in one shot ( maybe they have a small damage radius to them), whereas if try to take out the ships with the normal missiles,like you did at the end of the video, you have take them out piece by piece.

Mr.Flibble fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Sep 25, 2016