Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
Ya know, I really though that with the last videos finally being put up, I could put this one behind and simply move on, and not have to here at stupid song that we totally dunk on Shamrock. But no. I kid you not, after watching all the bonus videos, the next time I went to drive my car, on the radio station I have as my default, motherfucking Puddle of Mudd Blurry is literally starting! I start up my car and the first thing out of the speakers it the loving opening guitar plinks and plunks!

This is truly the madness setting in and I know I shall never escape it... At least I can smile and forever tell Shamrock what bad taste in music he has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Chopper :eng101: Chopper has horrible taste in music. Shamrock’s just a dipshit with no redeeming qualities. At least Chopper’s funny.

Sorry. I've watched all of your AC vids AND with this being a 2 year old LP you'll have to forgive me not remembering every wing man's call-sign except for those you REALLY leaned into, like Shamrock. Hell, thinking about it, I can't even dredge up AC6's wing man's name and that's current! I'm just gonna blame Shamrock and be done with it. gently caress Shamrock.