Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

Inglonias posted:

Court martialed pilots. They were drummed out years ago for insulting superior officers and stuff, but it was a lot later than it should have been because they were just so drat good at their jobs.*

This actually kinda happens in Ace Combat 6, so it's actually plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

nine-gear crow posted:

But seriously though, does anyone know what the gently caress happened to Concordat's LP of Ace Combat 5? :confused:

I'd guess that the death of Viddler killed all the motivation: nothing quite like having all your work just kinda disappear.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

AC5:

1. The Unsung War sings a lot, making it a filthy liar.
2. The narrator (?) from Zero is a pervert.
3. Missile Alert! CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY? Yes<>No Missile Alert! Missile Alert! Come on kid, Missile Alert! say something Missile Alert! already.
4. The Chunnel will ensure that the south will rise again!
5. The American kestrel is the smallest and most common falcon in North America, and though not as strong a flyer as many other larger falcons, proper training and weight control by a falconer allows many American kestrels to become effective hunters of birds in the size range of sparrows and starlings, with occasional success against birds up to approximately twice their own weight.

thetruegentleman fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Feb 12, 2017

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

NobleSixFour posted:

Might want to put #4 behind spoiler tags. Also Albert Genette and Brett Thompson are different people

They have the same English voice actor, so I'm not letting them off. Besides, Brett Thompson is a bum.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
I Want My Goddamn Laser Plane: Let's Play Ace Combat 05: The Unsung War!
Alvin and the War Dogs, Jet Wrecked: Ace Combat 05: The Unsung War! -I feel terrible for anyone who gets this one.
Wardog Gets Blazed: Ace Combat 05

It's all terrible but I can't seem to stop myself. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

nine-gear crow posted:

Given what I've learned about Puddle of Mudd in the past few days and weeks I'm leaning towards calling the thread "Wes Scantlin's Run-ins With Law Enforcement... & Let's Play Ace Combat 5"

Considering how much the fat guy looks and acts like a stereotypical police officer from Louisiana, that's incredibly fitting.