Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

NobleSixFour posted:

Slight tangent: Assault Horizon leans WAY too hard on DFM (to the point where I can count the air-to-air kills I got not in DFM probably on my hands), but...I have to admit that I find the thing where if you go into DFM on a bomber there's locational damage preference for the engines kind of neat actually.

That was the one that was CALL OF DOODY WITH PLANEZ,right? I remember hating that one. Mostly because of the mission where you have to shoot down a missle. The game gives you pretty much no time to do anything,and if when you fail,the checkpoint places you a good way away from the missile,guaranteeing a failure loop. At least,that's how I remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Inglonias posted:

i like your map belka

SIEG ZEON HELGHAN BELKA!

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 22, 2016

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I think this is the worst out of AC4/5/0/6, but it has maybe the best story out of all of them. I love the story of the kid and the Yellow squadron, and a lot of the soundtrack is some of the best in the series. There are too many missions that I didn't like, and the story and the missions were too far removed from one another. They're all fairly similar in quality though, so picking a favourite in the series is just picking a slight difference in style.

Mine is either 5 or Zero,myself. But 4 holds a special place in my heart.