Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016
Um nine-gear crow.

That isn't the last XB-70 chronologically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016

Psycho Landlord posted:

There's a couple in 6 if I remember right, but I can't think of any others.

Yeah, those are the ones I was referring to. One of the sub-operations on that mountain peak level.

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016
Still, we are finally getting close to a game in Ace Combat I actually feel qualified to comment on. I never played 04 so this has been interesting from a "this is new" perspective. But I have actually played 5, so I can actually somewhat comment on it without looking ignorant.

Operation Katina admittedly will be interesting.

So my impression of 04: You can see the genesis of 5 and Zero, but its not quite there yet.

paragon1 posted:

The plotline is actually fairly conventional, all in all.

The script is...amazing.

One way to put it.

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016

Phy posted:

I Pulled Up Too Hard And Everything Is Blurry: Let's Play Ace Combat 5

Have to admit, thats probably the best so far.