Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Ace Combat protagonist?
This poll is closed.
Cipher 79 32.24%
Phoenix 9 3.67%
Mobius 1 84 34.29%
William Bishop--lol get out 24 9.80%
SHOOT VISARI 49 20.00%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Triggerhappypilot posted:

I mean, is there any Ace Combat superweapon that isn't at least a little bit Dahir Insaat?

I can only think of one example and we haven't gotten to it yet.

Wouldn't Dahir Insaat involve giant helicopters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Also, don't die before you do some Ace Combat Infinity sorties. I've been beefing up my air force over the past few months and I would certainly like to tag along at least once in the big pink B-2 Idolmaster Bomber.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

I think this might have been brought up in previous threads or maybe not, but how many characters named "Kei Nagase" appear in the Ace Combat series? You got this one, her cousin, and probably two or three unrelated ones in AC3 and the dreaded non-canon Assault Horizon. I think she also has a few novels written from her point of view too.

Is she a Time Lord? I think she's a Time Lord.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

It's kind of obvious where Pixy is right now. He's undergone extensive reconstructive surgery and gender reassignment, was placed into a satellite, and was shot out into space, where s/he operates drones with impunity.

You might know her as Camilla, the Butterfly Master.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Is there anyone still playing Infinity outside of Japan or is everybody just gonna jump ship to Ace Combat 7 when it comes out?