Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Every loving time if they have the ability to send PM's. 6 hours are the most likely to set off meltdowns.

this is ridiculous. also hilarious. i hope awful posters continue to have meltdowns over the most inconsequential of probations. if there are any particularly hilarious ones, would anyone on the mod team be willing to share them? in sort of the style of the "stop reporting stupid poo poo" thread, but now "stop losing it over stupid poo poo"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fedule posted:

some actual good Pokémon LPs.

I still eagerly away FactsAreUseless's Pokemon Red puppet-ghost-themed Lavendar Town update.

August 12th, 2017!!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

I'm CSIS.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I used to moderate a The Thing fan website forum.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Burt Sexual posted:

What an oddly specific forum. After a while what do you post st about?

The most active subforums were a GBS-like and a Cinema Discusso-like. Occasionally someone would wander in who'd just watched the film and would start up discussion again, but people mostly talked about other things. The forum was long dead before the sequel came out, so the most exciting thing talked about when I was around was The Thing video game.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

value-brand cereal posted:

Hmmm, inch resting...,

Follow up question: which of the mods puts pizza on their pineapple?

I do. Mango, too. Note that I'm no longer a mod. I can neither confirm nor deny a connection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

All the mods are hot as gently caress. In fact, I was demodded right after I posted my picture in the mod forums, and it was no coincidence. :smith:

• Locked thread