Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007
Ah yes, when the terror of 9/11 was still fresh. It really was a time of explosive comedic potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

weak wrists big dick posted:

I refuse to believe in any secret mod subforum conspiracies because it conflicts with the "every mod+admin and most posters are splits of lowtax's personality" conspiracy

Why would that conflict? Split personalities can post in secret and public forums

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

All new moderators are required to submit one homegroan pic to the mod forum, this is known

Must be related to this:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

All the mods are hot as gently caress. In fact, I was demodded right after I posted my picture in the mod forums, and it was no coincidence. :smith:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Maybe a mod or admin would know the answer to this question.

If Lowtax should die unexpectedly, God forbid, is there a business plan for who will own (or get Lowtax's shares) of the LLC, and who will take over as interim CEO?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Shmorky, he hasn't been able to afford a lawyer to change the clause

Is this true or is this a joke? Good response either way.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
You all haven't seen Lowtax's will? Troubling. This is exactly what caused all the drama in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
So is there any plan to immortalize Lowtax?

Surely someone must be thinking of the line of succession!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The fight that humbled both men.

• Locked thread