Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
What are X-bans? Is there a difference between an X-ban and normal ban?

Are there any mod guidelines for megathreads or is it always case-by-case? Like what makes you go "alright time to restart this 500 page beast"?
Personally, I find that I visit individual forums less and rather find a megathread to bookmark and sift through from the control panel, especially in Games and PYF. Do you somtimes think megathreads make it difficult for a subforum to grow?

This last one may be more suited for QCS, so let me know if I should ask it there instead:
Are there any plans for the Saclopedia? It was obviously more relevant during SA's golden age, but sometimes I visit it when a old name or in-joke pops up or I want to find and read TobleroneTriangular's reveal post again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Cyrano4747 posted:

1) I've never heard of an X-Ban. Do you mean permabans?

I might actually just be an idiot, and the new "banned" image has a big X behind the word banned and I assumed it was called X-ban and didn't give it much thought?

• Locked thread