Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What the gently caress does "the wrong type of RAM" even mean?

Some video game nerds got upset about the XBox one

The PS4 had the correct RAM I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Remember when Ozma had the idea to re-style the forums based on an advertising campaign from Walgreens?

Added the Nice! button to yospos so you could instantly summon a series of images of a notorious rapist and gave the entire mod and admin team Nice! brand avatars

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

Are you sure the Nice button wasn't there before? I could have sworn it pre-dated the Walgreen's thing.

It might have? I want to say that was related to Bitcoin Bob or whoever it was who did the cosby coin prank?

Or maybe I just conflated the two because cosby

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

The nice button was originally just a button that quoted a post and just responded Nice! that was later made to cozpop and then dogepop.

Takes one to know one.

e: also it was Barbarian Bob I was thinking of and he's gone through a lot of namechanges since then

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Barbarian Bob is forever the founder of the Cosby Crew and all it represents however

*raises eyebrows suggestively*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Might as well call them Rohypcoins at this point. :smith:

yes but the actual kids in the crew were well i think at that point actively putting their fingers in their ears and going "lalalalallaal" can't hear you

but also not endorsing the rape

• Locked thread