Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Dear President TIA,

Please change my avatar to the following:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140209162456/http://www.majhost.com/gallery/NoBullet/TF2/t2.gif

TIA

Also, serious question, who or what is tia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Since mods have generally been fairly kind to me, how many reports (rule of thumb) does it take before I get a probation? Before I get a ban?

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Bad Seafood posted:

Zero.

The purpose of a report is to draw a mod's attention to a trouble spot they may or may not have been aware of. If a bad post is actionable, there's no prerequisit number of reports it has to generate before we do something about it, though what we do may not take the form of a probation.

I wasn't asking for a hypothetical. I was asking for a retrospective.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

How do I troll to the point where I get a lolitar? FM is truly an inspiration to all goons/

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Skoll posted:

Lady Mormont is the antithesis of loli, scrub.

Trap *SPRUNG!*

*BOiOiOiOiOi IoIoIoIoIo ng*

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

He's a completely insane Canadian who is convinced that FYAD are actually all a group of Canadian Tribes players he knows in person (or claims to know) who he has personal issues with. So he shows up sometimes to air a bunch of schizophrenic grievances and then gets banned. For a while he was doing some sort of chargeback scam, so it's hard to say how much he's actually spent.

Tell me more about the chargeback scam. How does that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
But wait, can I get semi-legal research chemicals from a mod in a satanic cult to open my third eye, which I can use to doxx people for blackmail money? Because that one person keeps saying that is how I can get into this pay-for-play scheme.

• Locked thread