Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
What happened to Mod Challenges? havent seen one in a bit at least in GBS anyways... GBS mods too busy for shenanigans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

zen death robot posted:

I don't know if we have any stats goons on the admin/mod team

but ...how does lowtax get the analytics, cant do like business stuff without synergy and analytics...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

D_Smart posted:

You missed one: abusing your powers

:rolleyes:

yes derek tell us all about how ethics drive your moderation style

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

jon joe posted:

I was thinking of running a silly game in GBS with an avatar as the winner prize and probations for losers. Naturally I'd pay for the av myself, but who would I PM about prepping probes for the losers? Just a GBS mod?

just put in the main post as the rules? usually OP can set rules iirc.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
well thats unfun. :catbert:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Grandmother of Five posted:

Come to think of it, I stopped reading it at a point where the stories were less funny weird, and more just horrible. As I remember, at some point every other story turned into tales of gamemasters trying to strong-arm players into sexual fantasies, and loads of in-game rape.

yep that was petty much when i was like yeaaaah... nope.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
tomb of horrors?

you guys are sick sick sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wait richard is not drawing me a spaes ship? :smithfrog:

• Locked thread