Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
How did you become a mod? Like, is it just someone messages you and asks if you're up for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I saw your post in the USPOL thread FactsAreUseless and now I want a livestream of you coming into a reported thread and reacting to it.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
How do you decide what the little symbol by your name is going to be? A bird for LAB makes sense, yours is like the old stars; does everybody just pick their own, does somebody in particular make them?

E. Also, I stand by desire to see you react to some insane stuff happening in a thread.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Shine posted:

Unreal Tournament is one of my favorite games of all time. Every now and then I'll play a few rounds of Instagib CTF-Coret and it's as great as it was in 1999.

How'd you get yours to be red? Asking for a friend...

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Congrats Facts Are Useless on your red icon. Live the dream

• Locked thread