Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Fudge posted:

I got some mega douche chills reading this just FYI

Strange, that's what I got reading your post.

...anyway, this is an older topic, but what powers and responsibilities did Moperator Pork Lift have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Ask / Tell › Ask us about SA forums moderation : How Can I Cheat The System?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

kedo posted:

Also intrigued to hear the answer to this, but I'm guessing it was because GBS was somewhere between FYAD and BYOB and 9/10 threads were terrible, boring gimmicks?

Ding ding ding.

Speaking of which, the mods should probably prevent the Paranormal subform from becoming the new GBS and deal with the influx of low effort and gimmick OPs.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Nyc_Tattoo posted:

Ah ha that's funny.

I just went through your post history. You know, just to make sure you aren't a hidden Pedo.
I've decided to probate you every time I notice you don't capitalize the first word in your sentences or end them in a period.
Just to be safe and make sure you aren't saving all those big letters and little dots for the kids.

I can't believe you turned Vegetable into a vegetable :rimshot:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
So what is the deal with <deleted user>? Like from this post?

The only thing I could think of is relating to the last sentence in this paragraph from the SA Privacy Policy

quote:

Part III. Access to Information
Something Awful LLC maintains the accuracy of our information by filling out free privacy policy templates on the Internet, and changing some words to make it "funny." Users may access their own personal information and contact us about inaccuracies they may find. You can email me at webmaster@somethingawful.com if you're really hard up about it. Users may delete their information from our database by getting their dumb asses banned.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's actually a 30 Rock line I stole.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012