Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
What are some of the occupational backgrounds of the mods? I'm not asking for a full d0xx or anything stupid like that, I just want to know what you guys do in a broad sense outside of the forums. Like database management, mechanic, showgirl, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

hmm....what's the most obnoxious answer I can put here as a joke...I'm a 30 year old computer man/improv comedian

poo poo I hosed up

its all good man its all ok thanks for all the wonderful answers

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Shine posted:

I'm WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens.

poo poo maybe the mods aren't so bad after all

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Trammel posted:

Do you have any measure of success when moderating the forums?

Does the mod with the most probations at the end of the quarter get an all expense paid trip to Lowtax's Private Guest Bedroom Resort?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
What is your favorite crazy person forum saga (I.e. vilepilot)?

What keyboard and mouse do you use?

E: bonus question, which mod is the best at video games?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Is there some sort of "event-log" for forums use?
For example, could you tell if someone clicked a subforum, shitposted, and didn't once click the rule thread?

:tinfoil:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Discendo Vox posted:

What's the cause of the recent doxxing warnings? If you can tell us, of course.

I'm not a mod but my guess is schmorky and diaper accessory related events

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Will you have to kill me if I ask how the usernames are determined in the username threads (like the one I got my name in)?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Hogge Wild posted:

no, but if you change a name it becomes free

when lowtax once changed his name someone instantly regged lowtax and got permabanned for it

This seems hilarious. Are there any companion threads to this?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
You just have to find a button that will make your wildest dreams come true and click it, that's where they hide the gold

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

When the world collapses and is burning around us and the last remaining vestiges of humanity are desperately banding together for survival I'll still be here with the other three living posters discussing whatever topic is relevant, like how to purify water and how bad the Xbox one is.

By that time it will be the Xbox One 3 at minimum

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Snooze Cruise posted:

Pizza delivery was different back then, you had to work for it.

So this means we don't have to tip, right?

weak wrists big dick fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Cyrano4747 posted:

To clarify one thing, people tend to ask around if something is just bizarre and they're unsure of what to do. There's a whole super-secret mod subforum where we talk about all of you behind your backs and that kind of discussion goes on there.

I refuse to believe in any secret mod subforum conspiracies because it conflicts with the "every mod+admin and most posters are splits of lowtax's personality" conspiracy

• Locked thread