Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I have to admit, I find the wandering IK idea appealing. If it's the right sort of person, with the right sword of Damocles hanging over their head, the result could be great.

I'd suggest fishmech, and the threat of bringing back the hellban specifically for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Alereon posted:

The entire point of a hellban is not telling the person they've been hellbanned and hoping they don't notice.

I think with fishmech, you could tell him and he still wouldn't notice. The parachutes thing puts paid to it, though- nuts.

edit: Maybe...maybe we're all just fishmech parachute accounts. Makes you think...

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Will ZDR stay with us for the Great Forums Rebirth?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Yes, but thankfully I won't be asked to figure out how to hack on Radiums bullshit once things are implemented.

That's pretty disappointing. It sounds like your job is going to get a lot less...entertaining, at least for the rest of us.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

mocks on toxx on fox or vox

aw.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

What's the cause of the recent doxxing warnings? If you can tell us, of course.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Couple dozen posters have been doxxed by particular website and have been getting harassed. QCS is actually a good place to check for stuff like this.

Thanks, I'll do that in the future, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

mods, what's surprised you most about your work?

Friendly Humour posted:

QCS krew represent

QCS Qrew, surely.

• Locked thread