Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

I really like these forums a lot. Mods also get free plat, can give out free titles, etc., but I just did it because I like SA. The biggest benefit to being an admin isn't the admin powers, it's being able to help direct stuff and guide things on the forums by talking to mods and posters and etc. Hence why I made this thread and have taken on QCS stuff.

I got some mega douche chills reading this just FYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Incoherence posted:

I realize this is a joke, but in general the easiest way to disqualify yourself as a moderator is to ask if you can be a moderator.

It's not a joke. Ban this filth for denigrating Our Warlords mission before Legal Gets Involved.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
While we're on the subject, is the n word okay word to post or not? What if, when called out for it, a poster claims that they're black? Asking for a friend.

• Locked thread