Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

FactsAreUseless posted:

We had one of these a few years ago and it went great for a while, so here's another one!

These are good threads you are good for making a new one.

Here's the 2007-2013 "Ask Us About The Forums" thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2472443&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

The Collector posted:

Is this the right thread to ask how I got this pillbug tag

The random word tags were given to anyone who donated to the cloud server upgrades in 2015, which you had to have done yourself, knowingly.

Scudworth fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Aug 25, 2017

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

MANime in the sheets posted:

[cloud to butts extension]

Excuse me my butt server has never needed an upgrade.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Lowtax posted:

I find it interesting when people are honestly mad about the spaceship jpegs when I made it clear from the start it was a Star Citizen parody, which means it would take me forever to produce anything, if at all.
--------

I mean I'm still going to do it some weekend when I'll have time to livestream myself drinking and drawing for half a day, but the whole fundraiser was a parody of the perpetually late, somewhat vaporware Star Citizen

• Locked thread